Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most violent races

what race most violent?

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
imo :
  1. nigs( crime and civil wars)
  2. mongol gooks
  3. sand niggers ( world wars, killing niggers/cumskins/curries for Allah, suicide bombing,inbred cousin fucking violence)
  4. spics (high murder rate, cartel scum)
  5. slav whites (world wars mongol/Turk rape baby savage bloodline), turks
  6. whites in general(world wars, colonialism,slavery, nuclear bombs),
  7. non-mongol gooks(Japs,chinks, Indonesians)
  8. curries( least violent race, race is mostly vegan so less violence, has been conquered by foreigners over and over due to peace loving nature, birth of peaceful Buddhism/Hinduism/Jainism etc. very cucked)

imo actually blacks are less violent as a whole/society than slavs/sands/gooks. but an individual black is more violent than individual of any other race.

niggers are most violent on an individual level. But on a societal level not as much due to low IQ making it hard for them to be that violent imo

Spics.

Cartel Diabolico @Sneir :feelsaww:

1)latin
2)slav

buddhism is based, i've looked into it.

i should look into jainism and hinduismt oo
Buddhism is indeed based. Imo though the nonviolent thing is cope and low IQ. Did you know Afghanistan and Pakistan were near fully Buddhist at one point. But their peaceful nature had them utterly destroyed by violent Islamic moon worshipping barbarian sand niggers.

Imo in this world you mog or get mogged. For this reason, being a non-violent cuck is retarded.

I am Buddhist in the end but again recommend every person to ignore precepts and rules that are cucked and irrational.

imo :
  1. nigs( crime and civil wars)
  2. mongol gooks
  3. sand niggers ( world wars, killing niggers/cumskins/curries for Allah, suicide bombing,inbred cousin fucking violence)
  4. spics (high murder rate, cartel scum)
  5. slav whites (world wars mongol/Turk rape baby savage bloodline), turks
  6. whites in general(world wars, colonialism,slavery, nuclear bombs),
  7. non-mongol gooks(Japs,chinks, Indonesians)
  8. curries( least violent race, race is mostly vegan so less violence, has been conquered by foreigners over and over due to peace loving nature, birth of peaceful Buddhism/Hinduism/Jainism etc. very cucked)
You made me realize that I honestly don't hate curries too much. They're too goofy and innocent to be hated. It's nigs and arabs that are legitimately dangerous to have around. Nigs for immediate impulsiveness and arabs more because of their better ability to organize in groups while still having a violent nature within.

Buddhism is indeed based. Imo though the nonviolent thing is cope and low IQ. Did you know Afghanistan and Pakistan were near fully Buddhist at one point. But their peaceful nature had them utterly destroyed by violent Islamic moon worshipping barbarian sand niggers.

Imo in this world you mog or get mogged. For this reason, being a non-violent cuck is retarded.

I am Buddhist in the end but again recommend every person to ignore precepts and rules that are cucked and irrational.
i see. wow never knew that though.

but yea, surely you can be buddhist, but use violence as a last last resort? it says this in taoism too, in the tao te ching. also btw, there were the sohei warrior monks in japan. that were buddhist but were violent lol.

but yea, i've looked into buddhism and taken the good with it. yea always gotta disregard things sometimes that don't work in your own benefit

Niggers
Sand niggers
Spics
Turk/Mongol gooks
Cumskins
Curries
Non mongol gooks
Abos

1Blacks
2Arabs
3mestizos
4Whites
5Indians
6Asians

You made me realize that I honestly don't hate curries too much. They're too goofy and innocent to be hated. It's nigs and arabs that are legitimately dangerous to have around. Nigs for immediate impulsiveness and arabs more because of their better ability to organize in groups while still having a violent nature within.
Yeah tbh. Imo in USA Arabs not much of an issue since they filter them very heavily but ofc in Europe they are very dangerous. Blacks especially young black men are very dangerous. In fact, I was once threatened to be killed by one for accidentally bumping into him on the train.

1Blacks
2Arabs
3mestizos
4Whites
5Indians
6Asians
how Asians less violent than curries? They have done lots more rape and murder during world wars.

Imo in USA Arabs not much of an issue since they filter them very heavily but ofc in Europe they are very dangerous.
yes, Europe is commiting suicide with Arab immigration. Muslims are a terrifying fucking force because of how well united they are in their fanatic belief in Islam against infidels. whites are divided, weak, demoralised and submissive in comparison.

Niggers all day

I would say niggers and sand niggers are equal violent. Abos are also quite violent

Niggers,sand niggers and spics

Blacks and arabs are the most violent
mestizos are the most sadistic

germanics:chad: were warlike race

unrelated but have u watched Hillside Hermitage? the teachings really cuts through the deluded mind imo.

unrelated but have u watched Hillside Hermitage? the teachings really cuts through the deluded mind imo.
no will be sure to watch it some day

It's whites for sure.

They seem to completely lack empathy. The way they treat each other and their own children is horrifying.
Not to mention their unimaginable violence towards all other races in colonial times.
Muslims actually had to destroy all of their sea ports because these violent blood thirsty creatures would not stop attacking and ravaging for no reason.
One of the reasons they were so successful at seas was their sheer violence and their willing to destroy everything in sight. Muslim navis which were mostly merchants stood no chance against them when they took to the seas.
One of the reasons for their easy conquer of south America was also their sheer violence, aside from their guns. I have read about how confused and baffled the natives were in battles after seeing how these creatures behave and how mercy is unknown to them.

Of course their violent behavior is 10 times worse against other races.

This violence and lack of empathy combined with their superior IQ is what has made them the apex predator of our planet and led to their domination of the world.

Niggers? Well we don't have them here so I'm not sure, but as violent as they might be it's not systematic. I assume it's just low IQ impulsive violence. While with the whites it is systematic, racist and sadistic.

Why does this pole need to exist the answer is obvious

It's whites for sure.

They seem to completely lack empathy. The way they treat each other and their own children is horrifying.
Not to mention their unimaginable violence towards all other races in colonial times.
Muslims actually had to destroy all of their sea ports because these violent blood thirsty creatures would not stop attacking and ravaging for no reason.
One of the reasons they were so successful at seas was their sheer violence and their willing to destroy everything in sight. Muslim navis which were mostly merchants stood no chance against them when they took to the seas.
One of the reasons for their easy conquer of south America was also their sheer violence, aside from their guns. I have read about how confused and baffled the natives were in battles after seeing how these creatures behave and how mercy is unknown to them.

Of course their violent behavior is 10 times worse against other races.

This violence and lack of empathy combined with their superior IQ is what has made them the apex predator of our planet and led to their domination of the world.

Niggers? Well we don't have them here so I'm not sure, but as violent as they might be it's not systematic. I assume it's just low IQ impulsive violence. While with the whites it is systematic, racist and sadistic.
high IQ and I agree tbh. Imo the niggers are more violent than cumskins but lower IQ means they aren't that bad. But whites are violent and have the IQ to act on it. Making em very dangerous

You love nigs. That's why you joined your local chapter of BLM

Yeah tbh. Imo in USA Arabs not much of an issue since they filter them very heavily but ofc in Europe they are very dangerous. Blacks especially young black men are very dangerous. In fact, I was once threatened to be killed by one for accidentally bumping into him on the train.
Arab men want to rape European Stacies

yes, Europe is commiting suicide with Arab immigration. Muslims are a terrifying fucking force because of how well united they are in their fanatic belief in Islam against infidels. whites are divided, weak, demoralised and submissive in comparison.
Pakis are chad curries :feelshaha:

Curries have Taliban
British Grooming gangs
9/11 plane hijackers
Honor killers
:feelskek: Cope tho

Curries have Taliban
British Grooming gangs
9/11 plane hijackers
Honor killers
:feelskek: Cope tho
big cope. afghanis are not curry. and those Muslim curries have sandnigger blood. true curries are peaceful Hindus/Jains/Buddhist who have no violent sand nigger infected blood

Last edited:
germanics:chad: were warlike race

Literally all races, no race of people is "peaceful", not even those living on an island isolated from contact with the rest of the world, the moment they see strangers they'll go into murderous rages.

Spics and Jamaican nignog.

Spic countries have higher crime rates than even on is continential Africa.

Spic countries have higher crime rates than even on is continential Africa.
yeah that's why they are second/third place. Imo though in USA they are 1/2 violent as nigs so overall I put em lower. In their natural state they are more violent than nigs but with civilized values education they are less violent than nigs who are taught civilized values.

yeah that's why they are second/third place. Imo though in USA they are 1/2 violent as nigs so overall I put em lower. In their natural state they are more violent than nigs but with civilized values education they are less violent than nigs who are taught civilized values.
Spic countries are warning for race mixing. Racial mixing does nothing good to any of the races. If spics ,niggers, cumskins and gooks in the USA keep mixing with each other then the future of America will be nation of triracial mutts.

Spic countries are warning for race mixing. Racial mixing does nothing good to any of the races. If spics ,niggers, cumskins and gooks in the USA keep mixing with each other then the future of America will be nation of triracial mutts.
yeah sad truth in at least 1/2 of cases, race mixing results in uglier bred spawn

Niggers and Arabs with funky bomb vests