Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Most violent races

what race most violent?

• Total voters
I've seen some Hindu curries kill Muslim curries over eating beef. :dafuckfeels:
yes but overall a Hindu due to higher chance of being vegan will have less testosterone than Muslim so less violent tendency. Also less likely to have invader blood from sands which also reduces violence risk

Being vegan doesn't mean you have lower testosterone levels. :feelswhat:

I don't understand how having sand blood reduces "violence risk." :feelsseriously:
sands are more violent by nature. Also why most violent religions (Muslims/christians) came from sand land. So less sand blood = less violent nature

big cope. afghanis are not curry. and those Muslim curries have sandnigger blood. true curries are peaceful Hindus/Jains/Buddhist who have no violent sand nigger infected blood

aFgHaNi'S aRe NoT cUrRy
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

big cope. afghanis are not curry. and those Muslim curries have sandnigger blood. true curries are peaceful Hindus/Jains/Buddhist who have no violent sand nigger infected blood
graveyard of civilizations cuz afghans have 0 immune system lmao:worryfeels::worryfeels::worryfeels:

Asghar Afghan - Wikipedia

this cuck is violenter than this: ???
Cricketer Shadab Khan Involved In Controversy With Dubai-Based Girl |  Reviewit.pk

10.Niggers
9.Niggers
8.Niggers
7.Niggers
6.Niggers
5.Niggers
4.Niggers
3.Niggers
2.Niggers
Honorable mention: Niggers
1.Niggers

aFgHaNi'S aRe NoT cUrRy
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
@Made in Heaven are afghanis curries or sand niggers? imo they are sands. they speak Farsi and shit. No curry speaks that. Also their food isn't spicy. they are not curries

sand niggers are wild but they are only strongs in groups

@Made in Heaven are afghanis curries or sand niggers? imo they are sands. they speak Farsi and shit. No curry speaks that. Also their food isn't spicy. they are not curries

No CuRrY sPeAks FaRsI

In Pakistan, Pashto is spoken by 15% of its population,[19][20] mainly in the northwestern province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and northern districts of Balochistan province. It is also spoken in parts of Mianwali and Attock districts of the Punjab province, areas of Gilgit-Baltistan and in Islamabad. Pashto speakers are found in other major cities of Pakistan, most notably Karachi, Sindh,[21][22][23][24] which may have the largest Pashtun population of any city in the world.[25]

Ayrabs shouldnt speak when they are Low IQ
:blackpill::feelsokman:

sand niggers are wild but they are only strongs in groups

They are like a pack of Hindu rapists basically

Pakistani Indo-Aryan moggers on the other hand:

Top class Boxers
:worryfeels:

No CuRrY sPeAks FaRsI

In Pakistan, Pashto is spoken by 15% of its population,[19][20] mainly in the northwestern province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and northern districts of Balochistan province. It is also spoken in parts of Mianwali and Attock districts of the Punjab province, areas of Gilgit-Baltistan and in Islamabad. Pashto speakers are found in other major cities of Pakistan, most notably Karachi, Sindh,[21][22][23][24] which may have the largest Pashtun population of any city in the world.[25]

Ayrabs shouldnt speak when they are Low IQ
:blackpill::feelsokman:
Pakis who speak pashto are invading sand nigger descendants. They should kick em out. I have been told by my paki relatives that they leech of government, go Allah hukbar and bomb people. Pakistan needs borderwall and keep those Afghani invaders out

Pakis who speak pashto are invading sand nigger descendants. They should kick em out. I have been told by my paki relatives that they leech of government, go Allah hukbar and bomb people. Pakistan needs borderwall and keep those Afghani invaders out
" I have been told by my paki relatives that they leech of government, go Allah hukbar and bomb people.":feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: literally stfu:feelswhat:

" I have been told by my paki relatives that they leech of government, go Allah hukbar and bomb people.":feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: literally stfu:feelswhat:
big cope. Balochistan and Afghanistan are utter shitholes. Afghanis are filthy violent gay pedo terrorist race. Search bacha bazi. Disgusting race. Every single filthy Afghani should have been gassed

big cope. Balochistan and Afghanistan are utter shitholes. Afghanis are filthy violent gay pedo terrorist race. Search bacha bazi. Disgusting race. Every single filthy Afghani should have been gassed
nigger hating his own race:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They're a mix of iranians, indians, Mongols, and ancient Nords, but overall I would say afghans are curries.

The best looking curries, but curries nevertheless.

1. Blacks it in their DNA from trying to survive in Africa
Jews because they are the children of satan

They're a mix of iranians, indians, Mongols, and ancient Nords, but overall I would say afghans are curries.

The best looking curries, but curries nevertheless.
btw what race u think is most violent?

ISLAMIC CURRIES>>>>>>>

Buddhism is only peaceful in theory tbh. Buddhists in practice can be violent i.e. Sinhalaese Buddhist Nationalists

Hinduism also promotes violence if its seen as righteous / upholds dharma. The Bhagavad Gita is basically a god pressuring a warrior to fight in a war that he doesn't want to fight in.
Nonetheless there are very few Buddhist/Hindu countries who genocided/slaughter maxxed compared to monotheistic ones.

Spic countries have higher crime rates than even on is continential Africa.
more crime porb goes unreported in africa, or government isn't organized enough in africa to keep accurate count

btw what race u think is most violent?
niggers and spics. Rice and whites are too passive especially nowadays. Sands are balanced. Brazil has a higher murder rate than Iraq, which was a literal ISIS stronghold 6 years ago:feelshaha: