Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope most white foids are plain and many are ugly too

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
they still mog ethnic foids, no doubt about that. but even white foids, most of them are not really good looking. neither pretty nor cute.

i only care about their a$$

I always thought that Slavic women are overrated.

I always thought that Slavic women are overrated.
they are
reason for latina, slav, noodle worship is cause degeneracy of western women. Naturally western men prefer northwestern european features

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel

they still mog ethnic foids, no doubt about that. but even white foids, most of them are not really good looking. neither pretty nor cute.
TRUE MOST CUMSKIN FOIDS ARE UGLY AND MASCULINE :feelspuke:

they are
reason for latina, slav, noodle worship is cause degeneracy of western women. Naturally western men prefer northwestern european features

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
Pretty much, they cherrypick the most beautiful 3rd world country girls and cope by fantasizing about loyal trad wives, truth is they dont exist anymore. Even my cousins who are backward ethnics are getting divorced/separated left and right.

Pretty much, they cherrypick the most beautiful 3rd world country girls and cope by fantasizing about loyal trad wives, truth is they dont exist anymore. Even my cousins who are backward ethnics are getting divorced/separated left and right.
doesn't help that latino/slav/asian men simp for their women

they are

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
true, and even those third world women are scum nowadays

White foids are bloody cocksucking bitches.

MENA and mulatta foids mog white foids.

They looked better before