Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Most women are ran through

WhiteAryan

WhiteAryan

Greycel
Most of us incels have never hugged or held a hand of a women in our lives, even if we leave inceldom to find future wifes our market is extremely limited as most women are not virgins.

Yeah, pretty much.

The average Foid has taken more dicks than McDonald’s has served customers.

Some foids won't even initiate a relationship with a guy because of the fact that he's a virgin. Having "experience" is seen as important but to me it's just proves you're a depressed slut. No pureness and innocence at all.

Yeah, pretty much.

Stories from the basement of Arbys roastbeef sammich :feelsPop:

Most of us incels have never hugged or held a hand of a women in our lives, even if we leave inceldom to find future wifes our market is extremely limited as most women are not virgins.
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
It’s white chad fault!

Some foids won't even initiate a relationship with a guy because of the fact that he's a virgin. Having "experience" is seen as important but to me it's just proves you're a depressed slut. No pureness and innocence at all.
It's personality kek

Water. Theyre blown out at 18

If Hell exists they Will end up there... Just like that Nintendo 64 gaemuh

Yeah, pretty much.

Mann the all foids railed through so much and some desperate sub5 will still marry them at 30.
Hate those fucks Literally If their are smart enough to know their marrying a fat whore.

Dumfucks Like them should be executed.

Mann the all foids railed through so much and some desperate sub5 will still marry them at 30.
Hate those fucks Literally If their are smart enough to know their marrying a fat whore.

Dumfucks Like them should be executed.
true those soyboy cucks are the worst they are why average and below average women have such high standards and egos. even when these women get their 6ft6 athletic millionaire boyfriend they always cheat on them and leave them anyway.

When you go down the street, I can almost guarantee that every female you see there that's 14 or older has had a cock in her mouth.

I have only hugged my roastie foid cousin. I will never hug a foid that is not from my family. Even during my grandpa and grandma funeral i haven't been hugged by a foid.