Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Mother Nature Really Is A Bitch.

Kareem13

Kareem13

Send shit I can jerk off to.
-
I Was listening to some lizzo today (Ik she's fat and ugly she makes good music though) most of what she sings about is very self serving, whoreish and total rubbish if you ask me but she sings it well. She makes you feel confident accomplished and expecting of the best for doing nothing only women can go through this world with that mind set to even think about get a girlfriend I have to damn near get a degree in female psychology, learn game,get fit and if your face isn't up to par all that still doesnt matter.I honestly can't understand how women suffer most of there problems are self inflicted and even so there's always a simp there to help. Lol I'm literally trying to max out my genetic potential to bang on average over weight women and I'm OKkkk!!! with that fuck the universe for coming with this model

I've heard Lizzo. I've never felt accomplished or inspired by her songs.

>I Was listening to some lizzo today
>she makes good music

I'm waiting for the punchline GrAYwad

Last edited:
Lizards can sometimes regenerate lost organs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back