Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mother throws holy water at me and the house after I drew a pentagram on my hand

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
When I was furiously writing yesterday morning, I decided to take a break to rest my hand. I drew a satanic pentagram on the back of my hand, and an upside down cross on my wrist (both with a pen). When I came down from my room, my mother noticed these drawings. The first one she noticed was the upside down cross. I explained that the upside down cross can represent St. Peter's cross. St. Peter requested to be crucified upside down so he wouldn't be in the same position as Jesus. He didn't think he was good enough to die the same death as Jesus.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cross_of_Saint_Peter

But then she saw the pentagram, and that I couldn't make excuses for. "Why did you do that?" "I don't know, I was bored I guess" "A demon or something is gonna come here!" "Mum, God, demons, the devil, they don't exist"

She made me wash them off, and the next thing I know, she grabs a little container of holy water and sprinkles it around the house. She threw the water at me too!

ahahhahahah I witnessed something similar irl

nausea said:

Witnessed or experienced?

Kointo said:
nausea said:
Witnessed or experienced?
it regards my family , I have seen it but I wasn't on the receiving hand of it

Tell them if god won't get you a girl then he can go fuck a hog.

VLÖ said:
Tell them if god won't get you a girl then he can go fuck a hog.
SATAN will give one to him then

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/Atpb2N_slmQ[/video]