Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Motherly instinct isn't real

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

A lot of toilets love to brag "[toilets] are just naturally better parents" as one of the many ways that toilets are supposedly better than men, but all their "motherly instinct" is just learned from exposure. Remember that toilets generally spend more time with their children than the (alleged) fathers.

I absolutely loathe myth that "men are just biologically inferior, sweety". :feelswhat::blackpill:

Breeding is immoral, all parents are evil for bringing in new life. :feelsUgh:

Isn't it dependant on hormones? Basically every woman is bpd because their hormones are messed up.

I was raised by a single mom and I can confirm that women are not "better parents".
A child needs a mom and a dad because both are doing their specific part in raising a child right.

Meh, without a father a child will more likely to turn out shit anyways.

My mother is a fucking sociopath JFL

I was raised by a single mom and I can confirm that women are not "better parents".
A child needs a mom and a dad because both are doing their specific part in raising a child right.
they need a good father and mother

imagine your only job is raising baby but mens do it better than you :feelshaha:

Correct as the only life that should be allowed are gods and immortals

Based thread.

This tbh, why bringing more npcs in this already decaying faggot world? Isn't that just sadism?