Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Mouse Utopia is the blueprint of future incel revolution

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

Only trucel on Fakecels.is
★★★
Title

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-11-14-34-31-534_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-11-14-34-31-534_com.google.android.youtube-edit.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 111
I'm an aggressive nihilist mouse

This forum is 8.

And by "killing prosocial" they mean killing mice who still had children.

The nihilistic mice were in fact the cause of the extinction, because they killed the small amount of mice that were still breeding.

There is no incel revolution in mouse utopia, the end result is the complete extinction of the colony.

Last edited:
True, but unlike in the mouse experiment we likely wont experience a beta uprising

This forum is 8.

And by "killing prosocial" they mean killing mice who still had children.

The nihilistic mice were in fact the cause of the extinction, because they killed the small amount of mice that were still breeding.

There is no incel revolution in mouse utopia, the end result is the complete extinction of the colony.
i mean it is a "happy ending" for everyone involved innit ?

True, but unlike in the mouse experiment we likely wont experience a beta uprising

Who's telling you that it's betas that are uprising ?

I might actually be the opposite: the most violent, brutal mice are the one forming the death squad

Who's telling you that it's betas that are uprising ?

I might actually be the opposite: the most violent, brutal mice are the one forming the death squad
There is no reason for Chads to uprise

Don’t be anti semite

Ive said it and ill say it again foids do this on purpose they support paying taxes and making everyones life misreable

So is Hindutva. Just look at BJP. We will become fascist like Russia in 20 years.
Lol stop being in delusion, it's under your Hindutva government, degeneracy has risen rapidly

Lol stop being in delusion, it's under your Hindutva government, degeneracy has risen rapidly
Not in South and West India yet. Trust me we will become mostly fascist and single party in 20 years.

Not in South and West India yet. Trust me we will become mostly fascist and single party in 20 years.
Stay in your delusion. Under Hindutva government, divorces law get worst. Women falsely accused husband and get back all the property, courts are heavily biased towards women under your Hindutva government

Stay in your delusion. Under Hindutva government, divorces law get worst. Women falsely accused husband and get back all the property, courts are heavily biased towards women under your Hindutva government
No BJP was against same sex marriage and recognition of marital rape.

Supreme Court makes those laws. Supreme court will be suspended when India becomes fascist