Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Movie chooses weak framelet incel looking guy to represent an incel. DON'T LET NORMIES EVER GASLIGHT YOU WHEN THEY SAY PHYSIOGNOMY DOESN'T MATTER!

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
Movie is about this girl (Jennifer Lawrence) who is tasked with getting this young introverted incel guy out of his shell so that he can get a girlfriend and social life:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P15S6ND8kbQ

MV5BMzcwMTI5OGEtNjU5NC00ZWQyLWEzYjctMWViODExMDIzMmUzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI5MzgwNzc2._V1_.jpg

framelet, doli skull, prey eyes, these are the traits of incel men

They know EXACTLY what an incel is, what we look like and how we behave, but we raise these issues from our own end, we're gaslighted with bluepills and called criminals and terrorists.
Every time someone makes an "incel voice" they always make a nasal voice.

Does he mog you? @LesscoBlob
His face is way more symmetrical than mine so yes. I don't have lines in my neck, but he has which is a woman trait. Smaller frame than me slightly.

His face is way more symmetrical than mine so yes. I don't have lines in my neck, but he has which is a woman trait. Smaller frame than me slightly.
Damn. :feelsbadman:

Is she paid to fuck him cos if not then hiring a bimbo and making your son watch her doing her shenanigans is just plain filthy cuckoldry

Volcel The Movie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back