Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Movie suggestion:

VitaminS

VitaminS

For Imperishable glory of the Kingdom of Heaven...
★★★★
A movie has never invoked such strong emotions in me. A sense of sadness, rage, laughter, and content all in one.

one flew over the cuckoo's nest...

a seemingly silly light hearted movie about mental illness, human rights, humanity, psychology, sadism, manhood, life, death, and the struggle for control

Idk how to describe this movie, but I suggest you give it a watch. It is slow moving in the beginning, but I suggest you see it all the way through

Great cast of actors too, amazing.

whats the name of the movie

A movie has never invoked such strong emotions in me. A sense of sadness, rage, laughter, and content all in one.

one flew over the cuckoo's nest...

a seemingly silly light hearted movie about mental illness, human rights, humanity, psychology, sadism, manhood, life, death, and the struggle for control

Idk how to describe this movie, but I suggest you give it a watch. It is slow moving in the beginning, but I suggest you see it all the way through

Great cast of actors too, amazing.
The house jack built

that movie is great, classic

the night eats the world

what is this about
It’s a great movie about a guy who loses his virginity to his next door neighbor’s wife, he carries on an affair with the foid despite being good friends with the family.