Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Moving to America/West for a better Life

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
Every son of an immigrant knows this to be true: Our parents came to these foreign lands in search of a better life but in reality they simply became better consoomers JFL.

My extended family back home fucking MOGS me hardcore.

Im a latino ““castizo”” but can’t get ANYTHING in Weimar America meanwhile my predominantly African Brazilian cousin has a girlfriend despite suffering from failo affect from the blackpill.

Sure you can say he’s a betabuxx which I’m not denying but the difference is that in a 3rd world country maybe not even by the law but culturally, socially and religiously she is expected to abide by the traditional system of pairing up, marrying and staying together.

Here in America even if you somehow manage to betabuxx she has literally every incentive to steal your life’s hard earned savings and pride for her to monkey branch off to the next man.

Gigacope, Brazil is as bad as the US when it comes to inceldom.

Our fertility rates are almost the same (1,65 vs 1,64), meaning that foids aren't culturally conservative or religious.

At least you get to cope, while there are plenty of incels trapped in 3rd world shitholes

Last edited:
Gigacope, Brazil is as bad as the US when it comes to inceldom.

Our fertility rates are almost the same (1,65 vs 1,64), meaning that foids aren't culturally conservative or religious.

At least you get to cope, while there are plenty of incels trapped in 3rd world shitholes
I agree with this somewhat, may I ask what region you are from assuming you’re Brazilian? I may be biased because I recently went to the state of Mato Grosso in some rural Catholic town but then again I’ve lived in São Paulo and it’s just as degenerate New York, and yes I’ve been to both locations and can confirm.

meh, I hardly ever met or remember my extended back in my ancestral home country

Im a latino ““castizo”” but can’t get ANYTHING in Weimar America meanwhile my predominantly African Brazilian cousin has a girlfriend despite suffering from failo affect from the blackpill.
Same I’m castizo, I think one of the advantages is being able to darktraid or thugmaxx to ascend with minimal repercussions.

not to mention that the NTpill is strong in Latam culture and that you would need to be seen as strong-willed and hold traditional masculine beliefs to see yourself worthy as a man I assume?

I haven’t been back in a while I’m still stuck in murica too.

Same I’m castizo, I think one of the advantages is being able to darktraid or thugmaxx to ascend with minimal repercussions.
I tried to thugmaxx with blacks because there are basically no Hispanics or Latinos where I live and I was beaten the fuck up by them. I’m not a low IQ mestizo so I couldn’t even pretend to be gangster.

not to mention that the NTpill is strong in Latam culture and that you would need to be seen as strong-willed and hold traditional masculine beliefs to see yourself worthy as a man I assume?
Dude the way I am now, demoralized as shit, I look like a weak wimp faggot soy bitch to them. I want to start exercising and move back to Brazil to socialmaxx but America honestly makes me way too depressed to even get up in the morning to work.

My last visit to Brazil was rather nice, the social scene was nice. To be quite honest I stayed there for 7 months and I did more socializing there than I ever did here in america in like 10 fucking years or even more.

this tbh
Western degeneracy has seeped throughout every corner of the world so it doesn't matter where you are in, you are going to face the country's intrinsic problems+ the adopted western degeneracy problems

this tbh
Western degeneracy has seeped throughout every corner of the world so it doesn't matter where you are in, you are going to face the country's intrinsic problems+ the adopted western degeneracy problems
What would do you think? Should I just cope and rot here in the West or return back to ethnic country? Maybe return to ethnic country when wealthy? I don’t know man…

Sometimes I genuinely wish I could immigrate to a decent country with Taliban rules imposed upon women.

Should I just cope and rot here in the West or return back to ethnic country?
Maybe wealthmaxxx and betabuxxx a shithole foid, but that doesn't mean she will someday get tired of you and trigger the feminist card and make your life hell.
But yes, at least you might have some chance unlike 3rdworldcels

Maybe wealthmaxxx and betabuxxx a shithole foid, but that doesn't mean she will someday get tired of you and trigger the feminist card and make your life hell.
But yes, at least you might have some chance unlike 3rdworldcels
Fuck everything is just too much work, sometimes I imagine myself in a perfect world just wealthmaxxing and buying a decent sports car and a nice little rural house and not wasting any money on society and women other than my own copes.

Fuck everything is just too much work
Yes fuck that, at the end of the day you will be another disposable cog that produced wealth for the kikes while they get to enjoy this world.
#nopussynolabor

#nopussynolabor
I keep seeing this phrase being used and honestly it’s genius I wish it wasn’t just a meme known by blackpillers and some storm frontcels.

If no pussy no labor went mainstream society would have to address this alarming issue of a majority young single males population.

I keep seeing this phrase being used and honestly it’s genius I wish it wasn’t just a meme known by blackpillers and some storm frontcels.

If no pussy no labor went mainstream society would have to address this alarming issue of a majority young single males population.
I agree, forget talks on CNN, Fox etc or videos made to get clout of this issue there'd be actual rapid change being made possible like 3 years ago.

Every son of an immigrant knows this to be true: Our parents came to these foreign lands in search of a better life but in reality they simply became better consoomers JFL.

Sure you can say he’s a betabuxx which I’m not denying but the difference is that in a 3rd world country maybe not even by the law but culturally, socially and religiously she is expected to abide by the traditional system of pairing up, marrying and staying together.

Here in America even if you somehow manage to betabuxx she has literally every incentive to steal your life’s hard earned savings and pride for her to monkey branch off to the next man.
Listen man it is a very baby Boomer way of thinking that immigrants are all these hard working people that want it better for their children when their children grow. Up they're outcast because they are of a different race and socially awkward and cannot get a white woman. My best advice is to return to your genetic racial homeland and be among your own kind. You should absolutely smack the shit out of your parents for forcing You into A white country filled with people That are never going to like you in the first place.

Listen man it is a very baby Boomer way of thinking that immigrants are all these hard working people that want it better for their children when their children grow. Up they're outcast because they are of a different race and socially awkward and cannot get a white woman. My best advice is to return to your genetic racial homeland and be among your own kind. You should absolutely smack the shit out of your parents for forcing You into A white country filled with people That are never going to like you in the first place.
I agree however I think they came over here with good intentions, never realized how dystopian things would be and were probably a bluepilled young couple looking for a brighter future.

I know not all immigrants are hard working but my parents were which makes me being a NEET fucking suicidefuel.

I agree however I think they came over here with good intentions, never realized how dystopian things would be and were probably a bluepilled young couple looking for a brighter future.

I know not all immigrants are hard working but my parents were which makes me being a NEET fucking suicidefuel.
You need to change your way of thinking. I would have to say the human race is a total disappointment at this point. Humans just travel anywhere where there is money and work. Just so they could be able to feed themselves fuck and create more humans. I would say live long and die out myself.

You need to change your way of thinking. I would have to say the human race is a total disappointment at this point. Humans just travel anywhere where there is money and work. Just so they could be able to feed themselves fuck and create more humans. I would say live long and die out myself.
Brutal… honestly the truth.