Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Mr Cool Cuck

T

TalonTime

Greycel
So I had a 'friend' back in school. I sure as hell wasn't popular, but he was. I guess we were more two people that had known each other for a long time, and he wasn't exactly mean to me, so I always thought he was cool. He was a taller, pretty good looking guy, but he was never THE guy in school, just one of the group. I guess back then I was kind of jealous. But now? Fuck no am I jealous of him now.

Then one day not too long ago, I saw who he married, and I knew her. This 'wife' was a whore. She went to my college, she rose that carousel like many others. Only she had to drop out because she got pregnant. Some Alpha Chad knocked her up at a party, and she had to drop out and care for the little disappointment. And well between then and meeting him, she had 2 kids with another man, surely riding the carousel happily the entire time, before finally deciding to settle down, and trap this Beta in a marriage.
Their social medias are the best sign of it. She has bikini pics, pics in sexy dresses, pics of her going on nights out, and ONE, one singular photo of him from their wedding. Him? He has 3 pics, she's in all 3 of them, and she hasn't commented on a single one. They've been married 7 years, and it looks like she has him by the balls

Why do I bring it up? Why wait till now to make a post? Well I maybe got a drunk at the weekend, and in my drunken state I maybe messaged him on social media, trying to wake him up (Stupid, I know). But it turned into an argument, and you'll never guess what one of his comebacks was. 'I didn't feel like a beta when she was jerking my dick last weekend'. Jerking. Last Weekend. So not only is he cucked into raising other men's kids, but all she gives him are pathetic handjobs, at most once a week. This is what's normal to blue pill men. They accept this shit, and get bitched like this.

Normies deserve being treated as shit because they are cucks.

Hahahahahahaha. Bluepillers deserve hell for enabling hypergamy.

To be honest you are in a forum of incels, so even an handjob would be an Absolute achievement

This is what you self-improve for !!!

Brutal story, if it's not fiction.

>implying this guy will speak with you
>implying this guy will accept your opinion and the truth
This guy will send you go to hell and ask "why you don't married, bro"?
He's bluepill and sired to woman. Surrender.
Just laugh about the cuck, he deserve this.

>implying this guy will speak with you
>implying this guy will accept your opinion and the truth
This guy will send you go to hell and ask "why you don't married, bro"?
He's bluepill and sired to woman. Surrender.
Just laugh about the cuck, he deserve this.
we can laugh, but he should know

a whore had kids with other men, this loser married her. gets pity jerked off by her. and still thinks he’s better than us.

That's what happens when you lie to yourself, you become a joke. the worst part is that this joke ends up owning you.

To be honest you are in a forum of incels, so even an handjob would be an Absolute achievement
Ur trolling right :lul:
Getting a handjob from ur "wife" once a week when shes out on the weekend getting creampie'd by chad..... what an achievement.

Guess ur a cuck like him with zero self respect :lul:

Imagine resorting to that :lul::lul::lul:

I already think that virgin men accepting non-virgin women is disgusting, but choosing a single mother (OF THREE!) and then raising the bastards of other men is the height of pathetic, fit only for cucks

Better an incel than a cuck. There I said it. If this was my only chance to get a woman, I would rather be alone.
My standards are very simple and reasonable, but they are there, and I won't compromise on them.

Imagine resorting to that :lul::lul::lul:

I already think that virgin men accepting non-virgin women is disgusting, but choosing a single mother (OF THREE!) and then raising the bastards of other men is the height of pathetic, fit only for cucks

Better an incel than a cuck. There I said it. If this was my only chance to get a woman, I would rather be alone.
My standards are very simple and reasonable, but they are there, and I won't compromise on them.
EXACTLY! He thinks he's winning in life. He's a cuck. Everyone knows it.

EXACTLY! He thinks he's winning in life. He's a cuck. Everyone knows it.
dont give him any type of advice or shit. let him be a cuck for the rest of his life

dont give him any type of advice or shit. let him be a cuck for the rest of his life
I know, he ignored my advice. It's annoying that he thinks he's 'winning'. Like he actually looks down on people like us? HOW!?