Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh Fatcel is Volcel Bro

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Fat men have much bigger wrists and wider bodies from all the extra body weight they carry than skinnier men, many people here believe in the wristpill and framepill, so by that theory, a 300 lbs obese men must have much higher SMV than a <130 lbs skinnyfag.
Fatcels are the Chads of Incels.is fatcels are Chads obesecels are Gigachads the average weight guys and skinny guys are the truecels of Incels.is fatcels stay winning while framelets stay losing I wish I was a 180 pound fatcel

You can tell if someone is attractive just by looking at their bone structure. I myself still have a weak jaw fat or skinny

Become fat enough to pull foids into your orbit.

The man you posted is a chad though just by his chin and wrist size

If that's the case I should be the most handsome man to ever live.

Based as fuck. Fat chads win again

Based as fuck. Fat chads win again
That's not a chad that's an obese MTN with the potential to be chad due to attractive features. Most women wouldn't date him, but he can still get some foid based off his attractive phenotype.

View attachment 668235View attachment 668237

Fat men have much bigger wrists and wider bodies from all the extra body weight they carry than skinnier men, many people here believe in the wristpill and framepill, so by that theory, a 300 lbs obese men must have much higher SMV than a <130 lbs skinnyfag.
i remember seeing a reddit weightloss before vs after that was brutal, a man went from a rich looking fat oligarch to a subhuman janitor with shit frame and very skinny arms.