Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Muhammad revealed as the most popular UK baby boy name for 2022

The name wereq needs to enter the list.

There will be a King Muhammad in England inshallah

Western society has had a good run

I'm glad the Arabs are conquering Europe. White people deserve to go extinct

Cope we'll win in the end
Why would you want the west to win? Foids slut it up in the west. Under shariah foids are treated correctly

What if I dont want to eat from the floor then bomb myself
That’s not part of Islam. If you want to respect foids that is your choice

If you are against Islam you are against the foid rules Islam has :feelsUgh:
Thats literally the only good thing pisslam has, but that’s on paper only as even the pislamic world is eroding away to degeneracy

Thats literally the only good thing pisslam has, but that’s on paper only as even the pislamic world is eroding away to degeneracy
It is still better than what Cuckstianity has

I'm glad the Arabs are conquering Europe. White people deserve to go extinct
Cope, those are @RREEEEEEEEE ‘s Pakistani cousins turning the UK into Londonistan.

It is still better than what Cuckstianity has
Jfl at all abrahamistcels but especially jihadicels who are always comparing themselves to christcucks. Always talking about how pisslam better than such and such in christcuckianity… innate inferiority complex if ive ever seen it

Jfl at all abrahamistcels but especially jihadicels who are always comparing themselves to christcucks. Always talking about how pisslam better than such and such in christcuckianity… innate inferiority complex if ive ever seen it
Lol okay I can compare it to any other religion and show how much better the foid policies. I said Christianity because that is the only comparable religion in terms of the number of adherents

Lol okay I can compare it to any other religion and show how much better the foid policies. I said Christianity because that is the only comparable religion in terms of the number of adherents
All major world religions have something that can be traced back to sanatana dharma, if low iq abrahamistcels, especially jihadicels, can even wrap their minds around such a concept:feelsmage:
7A5D1ED1 6A7B 4B00 A4F2 E2B42C7B226D

All major world religions have something that can be traced back to sanatana dharma, if low iq abrahamistcels, especially jihadicels, can even wrap their minds around such a concept:feelsmage:
View attachment 660349
JFL, I am guessing a coping Modicel. Yeah bro worshipping a cow is better than hating foids

JFL a Burmafag. Burma is a massive shithole now, Islam will only improve it.

I wasn’t far off with Modicels. Modifags love Burma
Im SEArice but not burmese. The logic of the monk is sound, however

Im SEArice but not burmese. The logic of the monk is sound, however
The most successful countries in South East Asia are either Muslim or respect Muslim values (Singapore). The shittest south East Asian countries hate Muslims like Burma

The most successful countries in South East Asia are either Muslim or respect Muslim values (Singapore). The shittest south East Asian countries hate Muslims like Burma
Cope, as if the majority of shitslamic countries aren’t shitholes :feelskek:

Cope, as if the majority of shitslamic countries aren’t shitholes :feelskek:
Majority are actually wealthy or middle income. Some of the most wealthiest are Muslim.

White genocide isn’t real goys!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy:

Wow the coping is out of this world
Gulf countries are among the richest in the world. Other parts of North Africa and Central Asia is middle income. Malaysia is wealthy, Indonesia is middle income. There are poor countries like Bangladesh and Pakistan but I have already covered most Muslim countries

United Emirate of Britain will come by 2050 if we don't stop this.

they need to deport the subhumans and stop being cucks