Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Muhammad tells ugly black man to go ER

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

INCEL DEATH SQUAD ACCELERATIONIST
★★★★★
rspd3i6gj4q81.png

:lul::lul::lul:
You've got to be shitting me

:feelskek:

You are unnecessarily giving it a more racist spin than it really is.

EDIT: it literally says “ex-Muslim” :lul:

:feelskek:

You are unnecessarily giving it a more racist spin than it really is.

EDIT: it literally says “ex-Muslim” :lul:
I know exmuslims shit on islam, but I use it for a resource for based stuff Muhammad did

I know exmuslims shit on islam, but I use it for a resource for based stuff Muhammad did
Based. But their sources are usually done in a way to portray Islam in a negative light so make sure to crosscheck references. Ex-Muslims should rope.

Based. But their sources are usually done in a way to portray Islam in a negative light so make sure to crosscheck references. Ex-Muslims should rope.
Yeah. Also ironically "negative" things are usually based. Stoning cheating foids, sex slaves, forced marriages, stealing from the enemies, forced niqab, beating wife etc

Yeah. Also ironically "negative" things are usually based. Stoning cheating foids, sex slaves, forced marriages, stealing from the enemies, forced niqab, beating wife etc
Those are all extremely based. Although beating wife isn’t really beating them, it has to be gentle. But of course soycucks will argue it anyway because of soy overdose.

Brutal Niggerpill

I lost at " Allah whitened your face " jfl

You're actually right about that, except that post was complete misinformation. The hadith by Al Hakim in his book is not recognized as one of the sahih (authentic) book that Muslims use because most scholars criticize that he was too lenient in accepting hadith. The second part is a commentary on the hadith by a guy who isn't even a scholar but is actually an Al-Qaeda official lmao.

TLDR: The hadith is not from one of the sahih (authentic) books, and thus has no weight.

Being dark skinned is a negative trait. Always has been.

You're actually right about that, except that post was complete misinformation. The hadith by Al Hakim in his book is not recognized as one of the sahih (authentic) book that Muslims use because most scholars criticize that he was too lenient in accepting hadith. The second part is a commentary on the hadith by a guy who isn't even a scholar but is actually an Al-Qaeda official lmao.

TLDR: The hadith is not from one of the sahih (authentic) books, and thus has no weight.
JoinedAug 31, 2022Posts7

@proudweeb come on now free that guy

why are grays so violent :feelsugh:

Islam is full of blackpills

IS this directly from the Quran ?