Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy “Muhh why do people gatekeep”

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
“Let people enjoy things!”:soy::foidSoy:

“Shouldn’t you be happy more people share the same interest as you?”:soy::foidSoy:

“You just wanna feel special, you heckin’ stinkwell chud!”:soy::foidSoy:

I’ve watched the demographics of so many things I’ve liked go to shit: music artists, media franchises, or even the blackpill sphere (thanks to looksmaxxing tiktok)

It really sucks that most losers tend to be normie-worshipping cucks. When normalfilth appropriate something that they used to be mocked for, somehow they think it’s a win for themselves.

I don’t understand that thought process in the slightest. When you gatekeep something, cucks will always screech at you like “you just wanna feel special n shieet!”:soy::foidSoy: Meanwhile it’s clear that they are the ones who identify way too strongly with the thing in question. You can tell this from the fact that they think normalfilth invading their spaces means they’re now seen as “the cool kids”.

Reality check for these cucks, normies liking the same thing that you like does not mean that they like you. They will still mock you, but for another reason. They never hated you for liking that thing, they hated you for being subhuman.

Of course, I don’t pity these soys in any way. If I had it my way they’d all be stripped of their clothing and thrown to packs of overly endowed negros in heat. It just sucks that being in the same community with these cucks means that you inevitably will have to deal with them selling it out.

For the record, I don’t gatekeep for a need to feel “unique”. I gatekeep because I hate LGBT retards and negrified zoomers who spew such disgusting shit as “RIZZ from Ohio bro no cap ong frfr!” and don’t want them invading things I like. I don’t like for communities I’m in to be flooded with nigspeak, shitty takes, and newfilth who joined a week ago acting like authorities who own the goddamn thing. The brutal truth is that they will attempt to push you out eventually, and even have the audacity to say “it was never meant for you!” :soy::foidSoy: while doing so

In conclusion, soys and tiktok-obsessed zoomers should be stuffed into iron maidens. Re-envisioned, technologically advanced iron maidens that can inject semen and melted shit into the victim’s pierce wounds

Last edited:
The thing that happened to the PSL community (a.k.a. looksmax.org) being overrun by niggerized faggots can also happen to us.
Those zoomers are literal male feminists, gynocentric blackpillers that think sub-7 men should kill themselves to serve foids.
Prettyboy-worshipping faggots like Tails and other TikTok Blackpillers only reinforce the current oppression of men by w0men.
They are literal uncle toms, house niggers that betray their brethren for marginally better treatment.
Fuck those zoomers, they would stab you in the back for pity-sex with a 6/10 HTB!

We should honestly semi-privatize .is .
New members that join should be thoroughly examined for:
>being sub-6 in looks
>speaking proper english
>being over 18 y.o.

Last edited:
The thing that happened to the PSL community (a.k.a. looksmax.org) being overrun by niggerized faggots can also happen to us.
Those zoomers are literal male feminists, gynocentric blackpillers that think sub-7 men should kill themselves to serve foids.

We should honestly semi-privatize .is .
New members that join should be thoroughly examined for:
>being sub-6 in looks
>speaking proper english
>being over 18 y.o.
We’ve already had a huge uptick in lurkers. Used to get about 2,000 at a day’s peak, now we’ve got 4,000+ rn as I type this

We’ve also had multiple tiktoker faggots infiltrate, most have been banned except for @Zat who is still here

“Let people enjoy things!”:soy::foidSoy:

“Shouldn’t you be happy more people share the same interest as you?”:soy::foidSoy:

“You just wanna feel special, you heckin’ stinkwell chud!”:soy::foidSoy:

I’ve watched the demographics of so many things I’ve liked go to shit: music artists, media franchises, or even the blackpill sphere (thanks to looksmaxxing tiktok)

It really sucks that most losers tend to be normie-worshipping cucks. When normalfilth appropriate something that they used to be mocked for, somehow they think it’s a win for themselves.

I don’t understand that thought process in the slightest. When you gatekeep something, cucks will always screech at you like “you just wanna feel special n shieet!”:soy::foidSoy: Meanwhile it’s clear that they are the ones who identify way too strongly with the thing in question. You can tell this from the fact that they think normalfilth invading their spaces means they’re now seen as “the cool kids”.

Reality check for these cucks, normies liking the same thing that you like does not mean that they like you. They will still mock you, but for another reason. They never hated you for liking that thing, they hated you for being subhuman.

Of course, I don’t pity these soys in any way. If I had it my way they’d all be stripped of their clothing and thrown to packs of overly endowed negros in heat. It just sucks that being in the same community with these cucks means that you inevitably will have to deal with them selling it out.

For the record, I don’t gatekeep for a need to feel “unique”. I gatekeep because I hate LGBT retards and negrified zoomers who spew such disgusting shit as “RIZZ from Ohio bro no cap ong frfr!” and don’t want them invading things I like. I don’t like for communities I’m in to be flooded with nigspeak, shitty takes, and newfilth who joined a week ago acting like authorities who own the goddamn thing. The brutal truth is that they will attempt to push you out eventually, and even have the audacity to say “it was never meant for you!” :soy::foidSoy: while doing so

In conclusion, soys and tiktok-obsessed zoomers should be stuffed into iron maidens. Re-envisioned, technologically advanced iron maidens that can inject semen and melted shit into the victim’s pierce wounds
This is how video games got ruined lol. Way too many foids playing and forcing their retarded braindead wishes into them. Can't believe GTA the series which encouraged me to develope Street smarts is getting a foid protagonist:cryfeels:

Way too many foids playing and forcing their retarded braindead wishes into them.
Yeah this is another problem. If corporations aren’t already being paid off to insert propaganda into franchises, the franchise going mainstream often leads to them catering towards normie sensibilities in order to try and appease their new audience

Also half the time these foids don’t even play the game lol

Most subcultures with any integrity always took a stance against 'poseurs,' 'sell-outs,' 'scene kids,' 'fake metal,' or whatever

Nowadays such subcultures are on the decline, because normies and foids infiltrate everything and nobody has the balls to keep them out

By now, those old ways that people disparaged normie infiltrators are seen as old-hat and unthinkable, so when they come in people are expected to celebrate it or suck it up even as the community and the product itself go to shit

This is also why modern men have less spaces to discuss their issues, because in most places normies and foids will just anathematize them

Gaslight Gatekeep Girlboss

Prettyboy-worshipping faggots like Tails and other TikTok Blackpillers only reinforce the current oppression of men by w0men.
They are literal uncle toms, house niggers that betray their brethren for marginally better treatment.
Fuck those zoomers, they would stab you in the back for pity-sex with a 6/10 HTB!
Yeah, I myself support eugenics for beauty but these faggots only apply it one way. They think sub-7 men should all “ropemaxx” but take no issue with ugly & mid femlets being able to pull better-looking men and flush said men’s genes down the crapper.

Truth is, a mother’s genes are actually more important for a child than a father’s. Mothers provide all the child’s mitochondrial DNA, plus an X chromosome contains more genes than a Y chromosome (women can only pass down an X, men can pass down an X or Y). Foids also carry the kid for 9 months and their health during said months can drastically affect its development (do I even need to explain all the myriad ways in which your genes can affect your health?)

Tbh though, that sort of foid worship already existed amongst PSLers before the zoomerfilth apocalypse. It’s one of the reasons I never joined up on fagsmax despite having lurked it much longer than I did .is, too many woman-worshipping pajeets

Last edited:
Most subcultures with any integrity always took a stance against 'poseurs,' 'sell-outs,' 'scene kids,' 'fake metal,' or whatever

Nowadays such subcultures are on the decline, because normies and foids infiltrate everything and nobody has the balls to keep them out

By now, those old ways that people disparaged normie infiltrators are seen as old-hat and unthinkable, so when they come in people are expected to celebrate it or suck it up even as the community and the product itself go to shit

This is also why modern men have less spaces to discuss their issues, because in most places normies and foids will just anathematize them
Like with anything getting overrun with outsiders, we have globohomo propaganda and dropping T levels to thank for that. Too many males have become feminine and far too agreeable, so they let fags, foids, niggers, etc. walk all over them

Yeah, I myself support eugenics for beauty but these faggots only apply it one way. They think sub-7 men should all “ropemaxx” but take no issue with ugly & mid femlets being able to pull better-looking men and flush said men’s genes down the crapper.

Truth is, a mother’s genes are actually more important for a child than a father’s. Mothers provide all the child’s mitochondrial DNA, plus an X chromosome contains more genes than a Y chromosome (women can only pass down an X, men can pass down an X or Y)

Tbh though, that sort of foid worship already existed amongst PSLers before the zoomerfilth apocalypse. It’s one of the reasons I never joined up on fagsmax despite having lurked it much longer than I did .is, too many woman-worshipping pajeets
I would like to also add the effects of prenatal testosterone on child development and the devastating effects of bad parenting tu that mix. Single mothers and helicopter parenting are unfortunately the norm now.

Like i always say, almost all men in your bloodline were chads, and your subhumanity probably comes from your mother.
If you want to enforce eugenics you need to enforce them primarily on females since they are already getting enforced on males, although in a very inpractical way (fisherian runaway/sexy sons hypothesis).

Like with anything getting overrun with outsiders, we have globohomo propaganda and dropping T levels to thank for that. Too many males have become feminine and far too agreeable, so they let fags, foids, niggers, etc. walk all over them
Absolutely

With the increase in 'tolerance' of fags, trannies, feminism, casual sex, etc., people nowadays have also become infinitely 'tolerant' of retarded normie crap

It's gone from 'fuck that normie sell-out shit' to 'well, if you don't like that normie stuff, you should keep it to yourself'

And that means that most subcultures have gone to shit, because they just can't take a stand and distinguish themselves

I would like to also add the effects of prenatal testosterone on child development and the devastating effects of bad parenting tu that mix. Single mothers and helicopter parenting are unfortunately the norm now.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:
Like i always say, almost all men in your bloodline were chads, and your subhumanity probably comes from your mother.
If you want to enforce eugenics you need to enforce them primarily on females
The Sam family perfectly illustrates this. The father is no Chad by any means but the ugliness and shortness clearly comes from their mother

I’d say “almost all men in your bloodline were chads” is a stretch though. Especially for curries who procreated through arranged marriage

If you want to enforce eugenics you need to enforce them primarily on females since they are already getting enforced on males, although in a very inpractical way (fisherian runaway/sexy sons hypothesis).
lol just because that is true for your family doesn't mean it's same for everyone else
my mom is way better looking than my dad, it is not even a contest

If you want to enforce eugenics you need to enforce them primarily on females
ER’s family is also a great example. While he became the face of our community, his brother is a literal male model Chad :feelshaha:

Of course I’m sure this disparity is partly due to the disharmony in appearance caused by racemixing, since Jazz’s mother was at least a Caucasoid while Elliot’s was a Mongoloid. But still, both kids are racemixed. The main reason they look so different is because Jazz’s mom is a literal actress while ER’s is the gookwhore on the right
View attachment IMG_9885.webp

Last edited:
lol just because that is true for your family doesn't mean it's same for everyone else
my mom is way better looking than my dad, it is not even a contest
He never said it’s true in all cases. Also you don’t know if your dad is necessarily the source of your subhumanity. Genetic recombination can fuck you up hard, even for people with two attractive parents

Why do my high-effort threads always die so quick? Bumping this shit

Outlanders shall not join House Incelahû, but they may roam the Black Pill as they please; as long as, they do not get in our way.

foids cant handle accountability

I’d say “almost all men in your bloodline were chads” is a stretch though. Especially for curries who procreated through arranged marriage
keep in mind that the history of homo sapiens dates back ~300000 years while the history of civilization only dates back ~10000 years

keep in mind that the history of homo sapiens dates back ~300000 years while the history of civilization only dates back ~10000 years
Most of the genes expressed in you come from your recent ancestry though so it makes no sense to say “most men in your bloodline were Chads” because even if true it holds no significance

Outlanders shall not join House Incelahû, but they may roam the Black Pill as they please; as long as, they do not get in our way.
No, blackpill was created for subhumans’ self-improvement. Normalfilth finding out worsens our competition by a landslide

I can’t stand it anymore. Everything I like is being invaded by trannies, sheboons, nigworshipping zoomerfags, and third world pajeets

I can’t have shit man, CAN’T HAVE JACKSHIT!!!!

I don't faggots touching my Dragon Ball Z, beer, Spider-Man comic books, bigfoot, metal music, slasher films, etc. and everything else I cherish. They can go fuck themselves off a fucking cliff. Gatekeeping is natural, I don't want someone fucking my shit up.

I can’t stand it anymore. Everything I like is being invaded by trannies, sheboons, nigworshipping zoomerfags, and third world pajeets
View attachment 989585

I can’t have shit man, CAN’T HAVE JACKSHIT!!!!

It's gotten so bad that I can't even talk about my interests (here or anywhere online) or else risk drawing normoid attention to them and getting infiltrated. When I was younger, I thought the downfall of videogames was just an isolated thing. I had no idea it would just be one in a long line of things to be overtaken.

I thought the downfall of videogames was just an isolated thing. I had no idea it would just be one in a long line of things to be overtaken
Video games were always pretty mainstream during my childhood (I was born in 2003) so I didn’t catch that as a warning sign of what was to come

I don't faggots touching my Dragon Ball Z, beer, Spider-Man comic books, bigfoot, metal music, slasher films, etc. and everything else I cherish
All of those things are already super mainstream. Though DB is gatekept pretty well by hood nigs and mexicans. LGBT faggots avoid the franchise cause of its “toxically masculine” community