Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Multi Verse Theory or Left Wing Ideology?

• Thread starter BlackPilledNeet
  • Start date
Second, the multiverse idea is unscientific: because these ‘island’ universes (even if they existed) would forever be isolated from one another, it is difficult to see how their existence could ever be confirmed or denied. Since the idea of a multiverse cannot be falsified (shown to be false), it is arguably not a truly scientific hypothesis.

Second, the multiverse idea is unscientific: because these ‘island’ universes (even if they existed) would forever be isolated from one another, it is difficult to see how their existence could ever be confirmed or denied. Since the idea of a multiverse cannot be falsified (shown to be false), it is arguably not a truly scientific hypothesis.
:bigbrain:

Someone that's genuinely smart on here? Color me impressed. Glad to see someone that recognizes the multiverse theory for what it is. It's no better than a religion the way it's used. I personally lean towards the idea of vacuum decay or a cyclical universe (both flawed I know), but a multiverse doesn't cut it for me.