Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Multiple studies show that autism is linked to the lack of breastfeeding.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
In 1989 Japanese researchers Y.Tanoue and S.Oda wrote in Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders that :
"Historical studies on infantile autism revealed that the disease developed more prevalently in the socioeconomic status where the incidence of breast-feeding was less frequent."

In 2013 G.Steinman and D.Mankuta wrote in 'Breastfeeding as a possible deterrent to autism', published in the Medical Hypotheses that:
"The longer a neonate is breastfeed, the lower the subsequent occurence of autism".

There of course many other studies on this subject.

Largepreview u1

Largepreview 51

Largepreview

Largepreview 71

I wasn't breastfed at all

In 1989 Japanese researchers Y.Tanoue and S.Oda wrote in Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders that :
"Historical studies on infantile autism revealed that the disease developed more prevalently in the socioeconomic status where the incidence of breast-feeding was less frequent."

In 2013 G.Steinman and D.Mankuta wrote in 'Breastfeeding as a possible deterrent to autism', published in the Medical Hypotheses that:
"The longer a neonate is breastfeed, the lower the subsequent occurence of autism".

There of course many other studies on this subject.

View attachment 1025022

View attachment 1025023

View attachment 1025024

View attachment 1025025
My mother had no milk inside her

I don't have autism but ADHD, a learning disability and social anxiety.

I was not breastfed at all.

I was breastfed excessively, to the point where I have a memory of it.

I've figured out the exact genetic mutation which caused my autism so there's no need for me to theorize anymore.

Last edited:
So if mommy had fed me with her tits more I'd be better off ? Good to know

Surrogate mothers hired to grow babies for others producea risk of exposure from previous pregnancies that couldcreate an increased risk of autoimmune complications in thebaby she produces. Last, it is best for mothers and babies tobe intimately related through a 9-month gestation.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back