Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Mushrooms

G

GermaniaIncelia

incel vortex
-
PF Tek is a method of mushroom cultivation pioneered by Robert McPherson, aka Psylocybe Fanaticus. This technique (tek) utilizes brown rice flour and vermiculite, sterilized in half pint wide mouthed canning jars by boiling or pressure cooking, with a layer of dry vermiculite as a filter agent to keep out competing bacteria and fungus. The sterilized "PF jar" is then injected with solution containing spores and water from a syringe, creating a one step procedure for reliably growing mushrooms indoors.

Psylocybe Fanaticus was the business name of Robert McPherson, the creator of the PF Tek. The PF TEK is an easy, simple, inexpensive and reliable mushroom growing technique, which can be used to grow a wide variety of mushrooms including the edible species Shaggy Mane, Lion's Mane, the bioluminescent species Panellus stipticus, and various species of Psilocybin mushrooms.

I've gotten bad syringes from Hawks eye, but they did send clean replacements. PF is easy to learn for beginners and is like a recipe. The grain teks are more advanced and can vary greatly depending on your individual circumstance. I can tell you know some about growing Psilos, so it's nice to meet another fellow mycologist on here. I normally recommend PF tek to newbs then from there it is easy to go to grain and bulk subs.
PF is the worst. it takes over 30 days for the active chemicals to even start producing. PF found that out and the FBI tested his spore syringes to try to bust him. He bragged about how they couldn't get him and they did because he would sell an instruction sheet for 10.00. they wanted to get him on the spores which have no active ingredients. You only need a good cooker. lots of mason jars (1/2 points are so bad you don't relize how ridiculous you sound to the pros like Stamets and the true pioneers in the filed in the 50's. The PF method was not his own. It came fromHoffman and some scientists that actually were allowed a healing ceremony with the most famous female shamen in the world. You need vermiculite, plaastic shoeboxes with lids and some ultra sonic humidifiers. I found the cheapest birdseed to produce the strongest mushrooms because of the vast variety of nutrients. The newbies brag to the PF followers they colonized a half pint in a week, swell, there is nothing in it. It takes thirty days to start to get m,easurable amounts of the magic active ingredient to show in tests. I prefer a month setting after full colonization. Buy P.Stamets Psilocybes of the world, How to grow edible amnd medicinal mushrooms, the audobon field guide is also a must half. You can really fuck up fast picking in the wild. I don't know of a LBM with normal gills, a brown cap with purple blue spore prints that are posionous but that doesn';t mean there are not any. You need to read have a tutor and i will answer questions if you ask PM. Don't pay attention to certain companies like sporeworks who are the only person who can have a real strainof anything but a Cubensis. Go to Hawkseye and Captain max, mention Mr.G, the doors will open.
The Hawks Eye is ok but there are better spore vendors. Spores 101 and sporeworks are good.

I have been in Psilocybe and Paneolous field work for over 30 years. I created the best selling mushroom of all time. Go to the best vendor on the market now, 2 actually Hawkseye is one and Captain mac is the other. You can trust them and they will help. One of the moast important things is get a metal to metal sealing pressure cooker. It needs to cost more because you need a temp gauge as well. 15psi at no greater then 250f. I only get involved with large scale researchers because of a search for a new type of pain medication. Look at the B+ and talk to Hawkseye. I KNOW what I am talking about and expensive is one thing they are not. The syringes are the only thing to give you away. You make them on your own if you get any strain but the PF.............Go to hawks eye, you will understand

As suggested, a pressure cooker is the best way to sterilize your jars. Wrap the top in 2 layers of foil to prevent excess moisture from entering to keep the moisture level where it should be. Let cool and inoculate.
PF Tek is incredibly easy and pretty hard to mess up if you are clean but the other methods (bird seed spawned to bulk) are much better uses of time