Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Music Megathread

I remember watching Parasyte when it came out. I was in middle school, good times
I remember it too. But I was in highschool.

Damn that shit was nuts, one of the few things I still could enjoy back then. I would wait the whole week just to wednesday come so I could watch another episode.

I can't remember it ngl but the op is a fucking banger :feelsmusic:
it is a good anime tho, well made plot. Ending was kinda lame but still worth watching.

Damn, so many memories. Time sure flies, sadly

it is a good anime tho, well made plot. Ending was kinda lame but still worth watching.

Damn, so many memories. Time sure flies, sadly
Oh yeah I remember people said the ending was trash, tbh I have way more memories with Tokyo Ghoul which came out at the same time

Oh yeah I remember people said the ending was trash, tbh I have way more memories with Tokyo Ghoul which came out at the same time
surprisingly, I completely missed out this one, the hype was high as far as I remember

surprisingly, I completely missed out this one, the hype was high as far as I remember
Well you only missed out on the first 2 seasons, it's gone to utter shit now

still worth watching these?
Only season 1 is worth watching. The second season isn't even canon, and the 3rd and 4th are butchered beyond repair. I’d recommend you only read the manga if you wish to get into it. The anime heavily butchers a lot from the manga just due to how many important details are left out and how many things they change.

Only season 1 is worth watching. The second season isn't even canon, and the 3rd and 4th are butchered beyond repair. I’d recommend you only read the manga if you wish to get into it. The anime heavily butchers a lot from the manga just due to how many important details are left out and how many things they change.
maybe I'll give it a try, mangas are usually better tbh

Also I'd say it's best to read the first volume, which covers the first 2 episodes, and then watch the first two episodes and then make your choice. Personally I'd say read the manga as the anime is always going to be shallower than the manga though and likes to skip a lot and the animation sucks imo while the manga has much better pacing, the characters are much more interesting in it rather than the anime and are developed better, and the anime has nothing on Ishida's art.
No like, the anime, especially every season after the first one, leaves out crucial plot points and lacks character development and depth. It doesn't hold a candle to the manga. As I said, season 2 isn't even canon jfl.
And don't even get me started on the absolute trainwreck that is season 3 and 4 which deviated from their source material completely, moved way too quickly and twisted the manga's plot beyond repair. They were abysmally animated, poorly directed and unintelligible for anime-only viewers. All in all, Tokyo Ghoul :re is a serious candidate for the worst anime of the 2010s.

Last edited:
Also I'd say it's best to read the first volume, which covers the first 2 episodes, and then watch the first two episodes and then make your choice. Personally I'd say read the manga as the anime is always going to be shallower than the manga though and likes to skip a lot and the animation sucks imo while the manga has much better pacing, the characters are much more interesting in it rather than the anime and are developed better, and the anime has nothing on Ishida's art.

No like, the anime, especially every season after the first one, leaves out crucial plot points and lacks character development and depth. It doesn't hold a candle to the manga. As I said, season 2 isn't even canon jfl
they always do that, that's why most anime adaptations suck, especially if the manga is still being on going. Only thing that I find boring about manga is that despite being more detailed and everything it's usually long, especially popular series like that so it takes forever to finish.

they always do that, that's why most anime adaptations suck, especially if the manga is still being on going. Only thing that I find boring about manga is that despite being more detailed and everything it's usually long, especially popular series like that so it takes forever to finish.
Depends on how long you take to read tbh. I read it on kissmanga because they load the pages for a chapter all in one screen which cuts down the time it takes overall so you don't have to keep clicking to the next page.

Last edited:
we watched parasyte back in the old neetandtidy anime stream, i always thought the incel to chad transformation shinichi goes through was hilarious and blackpilled, pretty sure he actually becomes taller
oh I remember that

JFL at that black haired bitch who hung out with the bullies but became obsessed with him after he became chad and beated the shit out them, fucking blackpilled