Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Muslim athlete doesn't even look at female reporter

Pitar62

Pitar62

Officer
★★★
He is married.
Notice how he avoids ALL eye contact with her. She is easily an 8/10 or even 9/10.
He's also a millionaire after he beat Conor Mcgregor and still doesn't spend on bitches, drugs or stuff like that.
He is truly a remainder that humans can be great, even in the 21st century.

Now here's the challenge: find a video of a woman that is loyal like this to her man. I'm legit curious if a woman ever rejected a chad like that? Like not even making eye contact with him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHapldqZ7M&ab_channel=HelenYeeSports
Also peep comments lol

Lmao I love khabib being posted.

He was also asked by a female on advice on becoming a fighter and said "be a fighter in your home and alwaya finish your husband"

He was also asked by a female on advice on becoming a fighter and said "be a fighter in your home and alwaya finish your husband"
Holy shit I thought that was fake but turns out it's real LMAO

He is married.
Notice how he avoids ALL eye contact with her. She is easily an 8/10 or even 9/10.
He's also a millionaire after he beat Conor Mcgregor and still doesn't spend on bitches, drugs or stuff like that.
He is truly a remainder that humans can be great, even in the 21st century.

Now here's the challenge: find a video of a woman that is loyal like this to her man. I'm legit curious if a woman ever rejected a chad like that? Like not even making eye contact with him.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hHapldqZ7M&ab_channel=HelenYeeSports
Also peep comments lol

That bitch is far from an 8 or 9 but I see what you’re saying

mogs me to the death

How is looking at someone during an interview being disloyal?

If you have to avert your eyes from another person in order not to cheat then you're still a piece of trash.

Eye contact is basic physical communication. Not keeping it makes you look weak.

Side note, this woman is far from an 8 or even a 7. She looks like a typical asian whore with makeup on who probably fucks white men on a regular

She is a 5/10 at best jfl

She looks like a typical asian whore with makeup on who probably fucks white men on a regular
Wait for the shocker.. she does have a white bf. Another journalist called the schmo :feelsseriously:

Brutal heightmog and framemog

Jfl at how she had to pin a comment stating Khabib was sitting down while she was standing up, because there were so many people posting about the height difference. But I was told nobody notices height except for us incels.

Pretty good for an asian chick. Non ugly face big titties.

Pretty good for an asian chick. Non ugly face big titties.
That's what I was saying. She's tall, has a nice jawline and a pretty good eye area. Not like all these thai women that fuck old men

Ma Sha Allah. Khabib Nurmagomedov is based. May God keep him happy. Ameen.

If you have to avert your eyes from another person in order not to cheat then you're still a piece of trash.

Eye contact is basic physical communication. Not keeping it makes you look weak.

Side note, this woman is far from an 8 or even a 7. She looks like a typical asian whore with makeup on who probably fucks white men on a regular
He isn't avoiding eye contact because he fears being disloyal, he doesn't look at women because Islam tells us not to do so (as it could create feelings of lust).

Last edited:
she is asian so -3 theory

she is a 6.

Khabib is a credit to his faith, his nation and his country. Raw discipline.

It's not for being loyal. It's because she is wearing a tight revealing dress like a whore and he doesn't want to commit a sin by looking at her degenerate body. In an ideal world that foid would have been forced to wear a hijab or at least modest clothes so she can't mentally abuse innocent men around her. I admit what she's wearing isn't that bad compared to other whores but this goes to show how strong that man's faith is. God bless him.

Eye contact between a man and a foid is actually what makes men weak because our biology betrays us. If no man looked at any stranger foid then they wouldn't have their sexual advantage and our problems would have been solved.

Ma Sha Allah. Khabib Nurmagomedov is based. May God keep him happy. Ameen.
Ameen.

Lmao what a champ — Islam is the most based religion

BASED. KHABIB.
Jfl at how she had to pin a comment stating Khabib was sitting down while she was standing up, because there were so many people posting about the height difference. But I was told nobody notices height except for us incels.
I noticed this too lmfao. ITers refuse to acknowledge reality

Foids don’t deserve eye contact

Foids don’t deserve eye contact
Whether you make eye contact with them or not makes little difference. They are already getting everything they could ask for and more so one lower tier looks male snubbing them means very little.

Despite the height difference he could literally crack her skull open in one hit (in super smash bros)

Mogged in height and skull by a woman lmao

Over for this coper

Offcourse you love the snowflake virtue signalling cuck. As long as they're a sandnigger you'll love even the biggest faggots.

Offcourse you love the snowflake virtue signalling cuck. As long as they're a sandnigger you'll love even the biggest faggots.
Wtf are you talking about? He just said something giga based about women not being able to be fighters and they should stay at home. Are you lost?

Wtf are you talking about? He just said something giga based about women not being able to be fighters and they should stay at home. Are you lost?

I'm not talking about this clip I'm talking about he how presents himself like the good guy and how he's a fucking snowflake who thinks suckerpunching people is based becasue "they made fun of my dumbfuck fairytalereligion and my daddy whos dick I suck" fuck Khabib.
He's exactly like that woke fatso friend of his who got shit on by Jon Jones a bunch of times.

suckerpunching people is based
...it is tho. All violence is based. Someone insults you, you deck them. Those are the rules. Did snowflakes like you get too used to the internet and forget that that's what's supposed to happen when you talk shit? you get hit.

...it is tho. All violence is based. Someone insults you, you deck them. Those are the rules. Did snowflakes like you get too used to the internet and forget that that's what's supposed to happen when you talk shit? you get hit.
Suckerpunching is for faggot pussies like you who can't win a fair fight. You're so cringe talking about your violence while sitting on your ass all day on an incelforum, such a fucking larper.

Suckerpunching is for faggot pussies like you who can't win a fair fight. You're so cringe talking about your violence while sitting on your ass all day on an incelforum, such a fucking larper.
What did I larp about? I just said sucker punching and violence is based. You're getting very insecure, try to focus on what I'm actually saying. You talk shit irl, you get hit. I have full respect for that law.

This. A real Chad would look at everything and even touch her boobs, and it will still not count as being disloyal. Females aren't even loyal, why should men act like subhuman creatures in something as futile as a conversation ?

It's not for being loyal. It's because she is wearing a tight revealing dress like a whore and he doesn't want to commit a sin by looking at her degenerate body. In an ideal world that foid would have been forced to wear a hijab or at least modest clothes so she can't mentally abuse innocent men around her. I admit what she's wearing isn't that bad compared to other whores but this goes to show how strong that man's faith is. God bless him.

Eye contact between a man and a foid is actually what makes men weak because our biology betrays us. If no man looked at any stranger foid then they wouldn't have their sexual advantage and our problems would have been solved.

What did I larp about? I just said sucker punching and violence is based. You're getting very insecure, try to focus on what I'm actually saying. You talk shit irl, you get hit. I have full respect for that law.
No being a low IQ snowflake isn't based it's actually extremely cucked pathetic behavior, especially if half the fucking reason you make any money is because shittalking is good for your sport. He's just your typical hypocrite faggot and he should've gotten shot, "You hit someone get shot in the face like the dirty sandnigger you are" should be the new saying but I guess you're not that based huh?

And yeah you talking about "all violence is based" is just cringe, I don't get it and if it's so based why tf are you here talking and not committing violence?

No being a low IQ snowflake isn't based it's actually extremely cucked pathetic behavior, especially if half the fucking reason you make any money is because shittalking is good for your sport. He's just your typical hypocrite faggot and he should've gotten shot, "You hit someone get shot in the face like the dirty sandnigger you are" should be the new saying but I guess you're not that based huh?

And yeah you talking about "all violence is based" is just cringe, I don't get it and if it's so based why tf are you here talking and not committing violence?
this all just seems like a snowflake is triggered cuz they got punched for talking shit.

good.

this all just seems like a snowflake is triggered cuz they got punched for talking shit.

good.
You'd get punched irl for spewing whatever dumbfuck shit you type on this forum you dumb retard, you should just get shot and experience this violence you love so much you sandnigger.