Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim BBC destroys 2 London Jews

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★

Cultural enrichment

What makes you think he's Muslim, Looks like your regular Afro-Caribbean thug

So BBC, huh? Fucking fag.

@DarkStarDown @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @30klhlvwizard

Based mudslime nigger :feelskek:

@DarkStarDown @IceStorm @2002AryanMaxxed1488 @30klhlvwizard

I wish more Mudslime Niggers would do this to Kikes

@Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Chudpreet

lol, they literally look like the memes.

Jfl a lot of niggers seriously can't help it but to attack old people at random.

Its so consistent even across the atlantic ocean over there in the UK. Niggers will literally stab elderly people to death, stab random noodlewhores, or stomp old people to death. It just keeps happening over and over and over. In SF, Seattle, and LA and all over the country. Its crazy how often it actually occurs but there is little outrage from the dominant white community to call them out in an effort to control their behavior.

This is because whites know all too well, thats just how they are. If they were to call niggers out for it and actually do something about it, its obviously racist. Its basic logic. Thats just how a lot of young black men are. No father figure, poor upbringing, High Testosterone, low impulse control, and low IQ are the five major factors contributing to the kind of crap you just saw on the video.

@Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @Govid_Dorious @wereq @Chudpreet
Tfw you get a taste of your own diversity

Self defence definitely

That's what a rabbi said on TV when cops shot a jogger in London in 2011 leading to the riots
They suck up to authority big time

Clip desperately needs sound, tbh.

They deserved it because my people are constantly raped and murder by blacks. They'd push these people if you want to call them that to integrate Into our society to molest us They send their children to their own schools. They are thirty three percent of The billionaires on this planet. free palestine. I hope they drive them into the sea.

Israel should open up its borders to african refugees. See how they like it.