Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Muslim scholar claims Arabs are superior

• Thread starter Transcended Trucel
  • Start date
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
https://web.archive.org/web/20140428161010/http:/islamqa.info/en/115934

Giga cuck if not an Arab and follow Islam. Straight up shows Islam = Arab supremacist religion. Arabs so superior that even many African countries starting to slowly money mog(ignoring oil sheikh countries) them. They have curries and foreigners do all their work. :lul: Yet claim to be superior. @Zer0/∞ @incelerated @Shrewdslayer :lul:

The reason for this superiority – and Allah knows best – is the unique characteristics that they had in terms of their wisdom, language, attitude and deeds. That is because superiority may be achieved either by acquiring beneficial knowledge or doing righteous deeds, and knowledge is the basis of superiority. This refers to reasoning which is connected to memorisation and understanding, coupled with the ability to express oneself clearly. The Arabs have better understanding than others, and stronger memories, and they are more able to express themselves clearly and speak eloquently. Their language is the most perfect of languages and more able to express various meanings in a few words or in an elaborate manner. It is able to combine and express many meanings in a few words.

Last edited:
tagging possibly interested users: @Caesercel @ReconElement

@ThreeInchesLong

@Broly @Vrthraghna

In my current state, I shall produce evidence of superiority for you.

The South Asian IQ allele 'C':

Cognition

Result

Rare

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

Total Global11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
European Sub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
African Sub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African Others Sub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African American Sub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
Asian Sub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other Asian Sub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1 Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2 Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South Asian Sub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

"Other Asian" = Semites

The reason for this superiority – and Allah knows best – is the unique characteristics that they had in terms of their wisdom, language, attitude and deeds. That is because superiority may be achieved either by acquiring beneficial knowledge or doing righteous deeds, and knowledge is the basis of superiority. This refers to reasoning which is connected to memorisation and understanding, coupled with the ability to express oneself clearly. The Arabs have better understanding than others, and stronger memories, and they are more able to express themselves clearly and speak eloquently. Their language is the most perfect of languages and more able to express various meanings in a few words or in an elaborate manner. It is able to combine and express many meanings in a few words.

Jfl at this bullshit. they have such a good understanding over everyone else that whites, Turks and Mongols mogged them over and over. Arab IQ is so high that even India and Pakisran which are poor, mog them in science output(patents, books, studies). How many Arab inventions can be named? Massive massive bullshit cope.

The future of Islam is in Iran, curryland and africa. Arabs are on the verge of de-islamization
@Made in Heaven

Didn't read the article but I can tell it's yet another "muh islamic golden age" cope.
Middle East would have been EXACTLY like Africa if it wasn't for the oil.
Islam is an ancient relic that has absolutely no relevance in today's world. ANYONE clinging to it is convicted to doom.

An Iranian knows this very well because of what happened in our contemporary history.
We had the Shah and some like minded people who tried to modernize Iran. How did the population react? Go back to fucking stone age with the fucking mullahs. Why? I tell you the simple answer: We could not accept our inferiority to the West. "Intellectuals" rose who fed people the same bullshit about Islamic superiority and our culture and how evil the West was. These people sowed the seeds of the Islamic revolution.

Yes the West is the greatest evil the world has ever seen, I truly believe that, but if we want to survive our ONLY option is to become just like them. Throw out any "culture" that we have and embrace theirs. This is the only way to survive against an enemy hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than you in every way.
Get assimilated or annihilated. No other choice.

Last edited:

Giga cuck if not an Arab and follow Islam. Straight up shows Islam = Arab supremacist religion. Arabs so superior that even many African countries starting to slowly money mog(ignoring oil sheikh countries) them. They have curries and foreigners do all their work. :lul: Yet claim to be superior. @Zer0/∞ @incelerated @Shrewdslayer :lul:

of course they will say this because they are Arab. It is nationalism. Whites think they are superior. Black nationalists say they are superior. Chinese nationalists think they are superior. The war in Ukraine is because of nationalism etc etc etc.

of course they will say this because they are Arab. It is nationalism. Whites think they are superior. Black nationalists say they are superior. Chinese nationalists think they are superior. The war in Ukraine is because of nationalism etc etc etc.
yes but this is different from black/white/Chinese nationalism. Many non Arab Muslims have inferiority complex due to Islam. Arab supremacy is fully intertwined with Islam. The other nationalists do not have a religion intertwined with their nationalism, especially one so popular amonst foreign races.

yes but this is different from black/white/Chinese nationalism. Many non Arab Muslims have inferiority complex due to Islam. Arab supremacy is fully intertwined with Islam. The other nationalists do not have a religion intertwined with their nationalism, especially one so popular amonst foreign races.
Bro slow down. Christianity shows pictures of white Jesus. It is not direct and in your face like Arab supremacy but rather very subtle white supremacy. People hang pictures of white Jesus on their walls and percieve white people as superior because of this.

BTW Prophet Muhhamad foresaw this and clearly stated that their is no Arab superiority at all. Islam bans pictures of God and stuff like that. All this superiority stuff never came from the first Muslims. It all came later in Hadiths written by Arabs.

BTW Shia dont care about Arab superiority it is the other sects that have individuals that follow this thinking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3C-EMJJoE&ab_channel=IvieAnita

@Transcended Trucel This shit pisses me off os much. They talk about superiority and they were the biggest assholes in history. Iran was as good as america in culture and porgres befrore islamization. it is lieterally a shithole making religion. I hate arabs so much and how they treat palestine as good while not caring about indian muslim suffering

@ @Transcended Trucel This shit pisses me off os much. They talk about superiority and they were the biggest assholes in history. Iran was as good as america in culture and porgres befrore islamization. it is lieterally a shithole making religion. I hate arabs so much and how they treat palestine as good while not caring about indian muslim suffering

Yes...Well, Western culture was never good.

Didn't read the article but I can tell it's yet another "muh islamic golden age" cope.
Islam is an ancient relic that has absolutely no relevance in today's world. ANYONE clinging to it is convicted to doom.

An Iranian knows this very well because of what happened in our contemporary history.
We had the Shah and some like minded people who tried to modernize Iran. How did the population react? Go back to fucking stone age with the fucking mullahs. Why? I tell you the simple answer: We could not accept our inferiority to the West. "Intellectuals" rose who fed people the same bullshit about Islamic superiority and our culture and how evil the West was. These people sowed the seeds of the Islamic revolution.

Yes the West is the greatest evil the world has ever seen, I truly believe that, but if we want to survive our ONLY option is to become just like them. Throw out any "culture" that we have and embrace theirs. This is the only way to survive against an enemy hundreds of thousands of times more powerful than you in every way.
lol sand niggerz are major coperz :feelskek:

@Transcended Trucel This shit pisses me off os much. They talk about superiority and they were the biggest assholes in history. Iran was as good as america in culture and porgres befrore islamization. it is lieterally a shithole making religion. I hate arabs so much and how they treat palestine as good while not caring about indian muslim suffering
True, also if you read about many "Arab" inventions, scholars, and books during the Islamic golden age, you get to see that most of the people listed were either Persian or Moors. Very very few legitimate Arabs, especially from the shithole gulf peninsula (and those still have the biggest egos and superiority complexes even now despite being barbarians who would be literal backwater sewer trash if it wasn't for oil).

Saudi Arabia,other gulf states, and UAE would be like Yemen had it not been for Oil saving them. Arabs are some of the most arrogant scum I have met. Always have this smug look. Absolutely disgusting.

>kike shapiro

Arabs should have killed these subhumans instead of showing them mercy

Jfl at this bullshit. they have such a good understanding over everyone else that whites, Turks and Mongols mogged them over and over.
No muslim believes in Arab supremacy, mostly because of this. South Arabs are mostly superior only to Africans, Indians, Indonesians, and Abos. In terms of looks, they would also mog most Asians

If we talk about North Arabs, they're better.

Arab IQ is so high that even India and Pakisran which are poor, mog them in science output(patents, books, studies). How many Arab inventions can be named? Massive massive bullshit cope.
Not really. Having higher IQ doesn't mean you need to produce things to prove it. Azerbaijan, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Serbia, etc all also have higher IQ than pakistan/india, yet have less inventions/science output.

Arabs have no reason to output science anyways since they can just buy indian slaves to build their countries lel

Fnwegwfem

True, also if you read about many "Arab" inventions, scholars, and books during the Islamic golden age, you get to see that most of the people listed were either Persian or Moors. Very very few legitimate Arabs, especially from the shithole gulf peninsula (and those still have the biggest egos and superiority complexes even now despite being barbarians who would be literal backwater sewer trash if it wasn't for oil).

Saudi Arabia,other gulf states, and UAE would be like Yemen had it not been for Oil saving them. Arabs are some of the most arrogant scum I have met. Always have this smug look. Absolutely disgusting.
While this is true, it's not necassarely due to guld Arabs being dumb, it's because the deserts of Arabia weren't suited for that. If you look at Andalusia, most of the rulers and scientiests were in fact Arabs from SAUDI/YEMEN.

Plus, it was gulf Arabs that conquered East Africa/Indonesia

Iran was as good as america
America is more violent than saudi, cucky:soy:
Bro slow down. Christianity shows pictures of white Jesus. It is not direct and in your face like Arab supremacy but rather very subtle white supremacy. People hang pictures of white Jesus on their walls and percieve white people as superior because of this.

BTW Prophet Muhhamad foresaw this and clearly stated that their is no Arab superiority at all. Islam bans pictures of God and stuff like that. All this superiority stuff never came from the first Muslims. It all came later in Hadiths written by Arabs.

BTW Shia dont care about Arab superiority it is the other sects that have individuals that follow this thinking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD3C-EMJJoE&ab_channel=IvieAnita

You do realize there are hadiths that say both Jesus and Mohamad had white skin? Not saying they were anglos, but they had white/pink skin

Palestinian8
Saudi19

lol no. The only non-Arab muslims who have an inferiority complex are those from subhuman races like pakis/indians/somalis/indonesians.

I can garuntee you no Egyptian, Turk, Iranian, Kazakhs, Chechnyan has an inferiority complex to Arabs
You're actually, like actually, braindead for making this claim. I've never seen this stupid of a take before. It's actually hurting my head how bad this take is.
Only people doomed in the modern world are those who have abandonded religion in favor of globohomo
>shia
Sorry, not muslim, dumb nigger
Imagine thinking you need to "become just like them" in order to survive when the west is literally dying and being replaced as we speak. God, Persians almost always have the most retarded takes on Islam.

America is more violent than saudi, cucky:soy:

You do realize there are hadiths that say both Jesus and Mohamad had white skin? Not saying they were anglos, but they had white/pink skin

View attachment 597148View attachment 597149

lol no. The only non-Arab muslims who have an inferiority complex are those from subhuman races like pakis/indians/somalis/indonesians.

I can garuntee you no Egyptian, Turk, Iranian, Kazakhs, Chechnyan has an inferiority complex to Arabs

You're actually, like actually, braindead for making this claim. I've never seen this stupid of a take before. It's actually hurting my head how bad this take is.

Only people doomed in the modern world are those who have abandonded religion in favor of globohomo

>shia
Sorry, not muslim, dumb nigger

Imagine thinking you need to "become just like them" in order to survive when the west is literally dying and being replaced as we speak. God, Persians almost always have the most retarded takes on Islam.
Dude here we go again with this white skin stuff lmao. Okay he was lite skinned just like millions of africans and curries born lite skin everyday.

Are you Arab or curry?

In my current state, I shall produce evidence of superiority for you.

The South Asian IQ allele 'C':

Cognition

Result

Rare

TotalGlobal11572G=0.70930A=0.00000, C=0.29070
EuropeanSub9024G=0.6417A=0.0000, C=0.3583
AfricanSub2010G=0.9866A=0.0000, C=0.0134
African OthersSub86G=0.99A=0.00, C=0.01
African AmericanSub1924G=0.9865A=0.0000, C=0.0135
AsianSub4G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
East AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Other AsianSub2G=0.0A=0.0, C=1.0
Latin American 1Sub52G=1.00A=0.00, C=0.00
Latin American 2Sub110G=1.000A=0.000, C=0.000
South AsianSub6G=0.3A=0.0, C=0.7

"Other Asian" = Semites
what the fuck does this mean?:feelswhat::feelswhat:

tagging possibly interested users: @Caesercel @ReconElement
Ibn Taimmyah said that as well, Abbasid revolution was done to oust Arab supremacist Ummayads by Iranians with the help of Turkic slave soldiers who'd go on to later destroy them as well, their general was named Abu Muslim:lul: and yea peninsular Arabia was a gigashithole that's one reason no one made it their capital, plus Islamic golden age is just mostly translated Greek and Indian works, especially in philosophy and mathematics

Last edited:

Arab men SMV mog white men!!!!

islam literally says theres is no difference between an arab and a ajami u retard

also didnt read

Dude here we go again with this white skin stuff lmao. Okay he was lite skinned just like millions of africans and curries born lite skin everyday.
No he was white. Not just light skin. Even the prophets uncle was said to have had red cheeks
Are you Arab or curry?
Iraqi Turk.

Islamist Sand niggers are dangerous in their ignorance. It’s what separates them from other ((( religions)))

islam literally says theres is no difference between an arab and a ajami u retard

also didnt read
big cope. Arabs in Hadith are shown to be superior over and over. Muhammad is also said to be white dozens of times, why? Because white>black. brutal race pill

Some Curry Muslims absolutely worship Arabs because they speak the language of the Quran and are lighter skinned, I saw a curry wearing a thobe the other day JFL. Given how Gulf countries are, I have a very dim view of sand niggers as a whole.

Some Curry Muslims absolutely worship Arabs because they speak the language of the Quran and are lighter skinned, I saw a curry wearing a thobe the other day JFL. Given how Gulf countries are, I have a very dim view of sand niggers as a whole.
Paki curries do it most. Many of em also want to cope that they are themselves Arab.

Jfl, deathnic coping never ends. It’s over. Whites already beat every race on Earth. Only Asians might be able to possibly beat the whites in the future, but other than that all other races need to stop breeding because we are beyond humiliated and defeated. Maybe the inbreeding among sand niggers has made our people even bigger copers unable to assess the reality of our situation. It’s over. Sand niggers (and all other deathnics) are like living neanderthals, but in the past our ancestors killed all the neanderthals. Now the modern neanderthals exist to be mocked, and an eternal reminder to whites (probably Asians in the future) of their superiority. It is completely over.

arab term is like hispanic,
anyone who speaks arabic and claims descent from muhammed seems to be accepted as arab

Take this as an example:

Western average SOY(s)
27trans-sports1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v2.jpg

Based(? Sunni (the non-degenerate muslims, tbh ngl) Jihadipilled (in vidya — Minecraft™, ofc)
f4d5bcfdc3d1478d8d401df216ff74e5_18.jpeg

We? Nigga you're a Jew, you are the top of the pyramid. :feelsseriously:
The fact that Jews need european genes in order to be succesful just proves him right. Notice how you never see Yemeni Jews at the top? Curious!
Jfl, deathnic coping never ends.
It's all we have. I collect pictures of white-passing sand niggers as a massive cope and I have no problem admitting that.
Syrian11
Yemeni blue eyes2
Iraqi9

It’s over.
It's over would imply we ever stood a chance. It actually never began. Deathnics were FATED to be fucked up by whites.
Whites already beat every race on Earth.
True, this is why whites are the least racist in the world, deep down they subconsiously know they are ALLOWING shitskins to keep living. If Europe wanted, they could have easily dont to asia and africa exactly what they did to north america
Only Asians might be able to possibly beat the whites in the future
kek retarded take, bro. Asians are incels, and no amount of muh tech muh conquest will change that. Even if China took over the world, Chinese women would still prefer caucasion men over mongol men. Chinese emperors used to buy blue eyed Iranian girls from Persian slave traders.

East Asians are submissive and cucked. They are a more pathetic race than sand niggers, and I have no problem admitting that. At least sand niggers have managed to conquer whites (Rome, Greece, Spain, Balkans). The only reason the west tolerates them is because Asian women are prostitues for white men and Asian men are slaves for white men. The only race that has ever posed an extestensial threat to whites have been sand niggers, so that is at least one thing to be proud of. As soon as they try to compete with the white man, they get bombed, just like when Japan tried to become a super power and is now instead a vassal state for America.

What's funny is that the greatest asian conquerer, Genghis Khan, was said to have red hair and green eyes LMAO!!
but other than that all other races need to stop breeding because we are beyond humiliated and defeated.
True enough. Shitskins really do need to stop breeding, no one likes being a shitskin and I have seen multiple examples irl of brown people indirectly admitting they wish they were whiter. It's funny how the more subhuman a race is, the more they tend to breed. Fucking lol. Still, not all deathnics are subhuman. Jews are pretty white-passing so it would be okay from to breed.
Maybe the inbreeding among sand niggers has made our people even bigger copers unable to assess the reality of our situation.
Inbreeding is one of the most brutal fucking permanent damages suffocating the middle east yet sand niggers will never ever address this becuase DUUUUURH MOHAMAD DID IT SO ITS OKAY!?!?!? I will never understand muslims who say fucking your cousin is OKAY but listening to music is NOT OKAY. Because causing genetic damage to your children is totally moral, right? But listening to some funky tunes is totally evil, right?
Sand niggers (and all other deathnics) are like living neanderthals, but in the past our ancestors killed all the neanderthals. Now the modern neanderthals exist to be mocked, and an eternal reminder to whites (probably Asians in the future) of their superiority. It is completely over.
Cope. Neanderthal genes are WHY white people are superior. If you look at who are the descendants of Neanderthals, it is mostly whites. Neanderthal blood is a GOOD thing.

@Made in Heaven are you a kurd?
No, Turkish-Iraqi. I've said this many times. Though admittedly Turks are mutts, so calling Turkish-Iraqi is not really accurate. My family very well could have genes from kurds, arabs, greeks, persians, armenian, anatolians, and so on. So idk.

i think you are curry tbh
Well I'm not. I can DM you my face if you want:feelzez:

Why do you think I'm curry?

No, Turkish-Iraqi. I've said this many times. Though admittedly Turks are mutts, so calling Turkish-Iraqi is not really accurate. My family very well could have genes from kurds, arabs, greeks, persians, armenian, anatolians, and so on. So idk.

Well I'm not. I can DM you my face if you want:feelzez:

Why do you think I'm curry?
nah no need to DM i will take your word on it. Just one question though. If Turks have their origins in the Asian part of Europe between Russia and Asia region then why are the Turkish people around Turkey not Asian in phenotype?
I guess the Mongols that conquered Constantinople took wives from the area and their offspring just kept marrying those people and of course the Kurds, Arabs as well etc because obviously they were muslim so it is allowed i guess.

If Turks have their origins in the Asian part of Europe between Russia and Asia region then why are the Turkish people around Turkey not Asian in phenotype?
Because the term "asia" comes from ancient Greeks who referred to Anatolia as asia. That term was then given to anyone in the east of europe.It's similar to how "africa" DID NOT refer to negroes, but it referred to a Roman province in Algeria/Tunisia. That term was then given to anyone else to the south of europe.

The term Asian does not mean Mongoloid. Turks in the country Turkey aren't "real" Turks. They are Anatolian, Greek, and Armenians who simply speak the same language as Turks, kind of like how Mexicans are "spanish" in their language, but not their genes.

RACIALLY, Anatolian Turks are greek, anatolian, and armenians

LINGISTICALLY, Anatolian Turks speak a Turkish language.

I guess the Mongols that conquered Constantinople took wives from the area and their offspring just kept marrying those people and of course the Kurds, Arabs as well etc because obviously they were muslim so it is allowed i guess.
Mongols did not conquer constantinople lol. Muhammad Fateh was Greek/Anatolian genetically

800px-Gentile_Bellini_003.jpg

Although with all that said, there are some people in Turkey that do look Asian. This map is a map of Mongol phenotype. notice how there is alot of it in Turkey and Hungary? And it goes all the way to china.

The fact that Jews need european genes in order to be succesful just proves him right. Notice how you never see Yemeni Jews at the top? Curious!

It's all we have. I collect pictures of white-passing sand niggers as a massive cope and I have no problem admitting that.
View attachment 597324View attachment 597325View attachment 597326
None of them can pass as white, except maybe the 3rd one. But her face looks off.

True, this is why whites are the least racist in the world, deep down they subconsiously know they are ALLOWING shitskins to keep living. If Europe wanted, they could have easily dont to asia and africa exactly what they did to north america
The only problem is Asia had massive populations, while there are more native Americans now than there ever were in the past. But yeah, when you have power over another you don’t even have to think about it. This is why leftists say privilege is invisible to those who have it.

kek retarded take, bro. Asians are incels, and no amount of muh tech muh conquest will change that. Even if China took over the world, Chinese women would still prefer caucasion men over mongol men. Chinese emperors used to buy blue eyed Iranian girls from Persian slave traders.

East Asians are submissive and cucked. They are a more pathetic race than sand niggers, and I have no problem admitting that. At least sand niggers have managed to conquer whites (Rome, Greece, Spain, Balkans). The only reason the west tolerates them is because Asian women are prostitues for white men and Asian men are slaves for white men. The only race that has ever posed an extestensial threat to whites have been sand niggers, so that is at least one thing to be proud of. As soon as they try to compete with the white man, they get bombed, just like when Japan tried to become a super power and is now instead a vassal state for America.
I’m not talking about inceldom, this is strictly power dynamics. East Asians do have higher IQs than whites, and with the rate at which China is exploding and gaining influence, I think there will be an eventual power shift away from the West. Just look at how cucked the WHO was when China released their virus on the world. All they could do was sit around and jerk off.

And sand niggers cucked themselves by the massive levels of inbreeding. They will never be able to compete with mayos again. As for rice, they were mostly isolated from mayos due to distance. But whenever people like Genghis Khan or Atilla the Hun cane around, mayos got cucked.

Also, Greeks look more like sand niggers than whites tbh. So I consider them as sand nigger. As for Genghis Khan and his descendants having red hair and green eyes, it doesn’t matter if they still have an asian face. However, there is a blackpilled lesson in this still. It’s said his clan’s origin comes from a woman having an affair with a mysterious foreign man who had light hair and eyes. JBW strikes again.

Cope. Neanderthal genes are WHY white people are superior. If you look at who are the descendants of Neanderthals, it is mostly whites. Neanderthal blood is a GOOD thing.
Contrary to popular belief, asians have more neanderthal genes than whites.

Also, what I meant by bringing this up is that just like all those ancient humans that died out due to being inferior, but this time it’s the failed humans outbreeding the most successful ones.

Although as you said neanderthal dna might explain our iq, so in a way, the ancient version of failed humans outbred the intellectually superior ones in the past as well.

We? Nigga you're a Jew, you are the top of the pyramid.
We are like parasites climbing the top of a ladder other people built.

None of them can pass as white, except maybe the 3rd one. But her face looks off.
First one looks the whitest to me, but yeah, I just mean MENAs that look whiter than the typical brown Arab or have traits associated with whites (hair color, blue eyes, pink skin).

Kurdistanfighter3
Kurd10
Yemeni5
Pali

The only problem is Asia had massive populations, while there are more native Americans now than there ever were in the past. But yeah, when you have power over another you don’t even have to think about it. This is why leftists say privilege is invisible to those who have it.
Leftists are right.
I’m not talking about inceldom, this is strictly power dynamics. East Asians do have higher IQs than whites, and with the rate at which China is exploding and gaining influence, I think there will be an eventual power shift away from the West. Just look at how cucked the WHO was when China released their virus on the world. All they could do was sit around and jerk off.
Yeah, I dont doubt China will pose a threat, I'm simply saying China being strong isn't gonna suddenly allow China men to ascend out of inceldom. At best, I imagine Chinese men importing russian/ukrainian women as wives to improve their genetics.
And sand niggers cucked themselves by the massive levels of inbreeding. They will never be able to compete with mayos again.
It's fucking OVER. Our IQ would probably be 4-6 points higher if these sand monkeys stopped fucking their cousins:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes: I think Islam is pretty based, but cousin-fucking is one of the ONLY thingsI hate about the religion.
As for rice, they were mostly isolated from mayos due to distance. But whenever people like Genghis Khan or Atilla the Hun cane around, mayos got cucked.
Whites still cucked Asians far more than Asians cucked Whites, to be fair. And Genghis Khan was Aryan descendant anyways.
Also, Greeks look more like sand niggers than whites tbh. So I consider them as sand nigger.
lel Over. So many people think I'm Greek before they hear my Arab name. Though I look far whiter than any of these guys.

Greekguy1
Southeurope5
Greekguy
Swarthy greek

As for Genghis Khan and his descendants having red hair and green eyes, it doesn’t matter if they still have an asian face. However, there is a blackpilled lesson in this still.
I mean, not really. Sure, he may have been Mongoloid, but Turks/Mongols have FAR more better looking faces than Japanese/Koreans. Most koreans who do eyelid surgeries get eyes that resemble Turks/Mongols. And regardless, him having red hair/green eyes shows he wasn't just some average rice man.

Turkman14
Kazakhgirl
Turkman2
Turk asian

It’s said his clan’s origin comes from a woman having an affair with a mysterious foreign man who had light hair and eyes. JBW strikes again.
Source for this? I dont think his wiki mentions this.
Contrary to popular belief, asians have more neanderthal genes than whites.
Ok
Also, what I meant by bringing this up is that just like all those ancient humans that died out due to being inferior, but this time it’s the failed humans outbreeding the most successful ones.

Although as you said neanderthal dna might explain our iq, so in a way, the ancient version of failed humans outbred the intellectually superior ones in the past as well.
Prey breeds at faster and higher rates than Predators.

Look at wolf breeding rates VS rabbit breeding rates

Whites = Predator
Deathnics = Prey

First one looks the whitest to me, but yeah, I just mean MENAs that look whiter than the typical brown Arab or have traits associated with whites (hair color, blue eyes, pink skin).

View attachment 597502View attachment 597503View attachment 597504View attachment 597509
The second guy doesn’t look white, but the others do. They males here won in the looks departments, unless they’re manlets (which is typical in sand land) in which case it’s over.

Yeah, I dont doubt China will pose a threat, I'm simply saying China being strong isn't gonna suddenly allow China men to ascend out of inceldom. At best, I imagine Chinese men importing russian/ukrainian women as wives to improve their genetics.
I personally think China is going to use genetic engineering and allow people to modify their kids. This will result in first high iq 7’ gigachads, but eventually leave the rest of humanity behind. Seeing that they can’t compete anymore, there will be a global genetic engineering arms race, and the ones that refuse to get involved will be wiped out. There will be a global blackpill awakening, as the families that don’t get genetic engineering to make their sons as attractive as possible are going to become giga-incels. JBW won’t be an issue anymore, it will be Just be Genetically-Engineered Theory.

lel Over. So many people think I'm Greek before they hear my Arab name. Though I look far whiter than any of these guys.

View attachment 597510View attachment 597512View attachment 597513View attachment 597514
The reason some people think Greeks are white is because mayos are coping like how blacks cope with Egypt. I think it might have been Aristotle or Herodotus (i don’t remember who) who said that the white skinned people are brave but dumb af, while the dark skinned Egyptians are submissive but high iq, but the Greeks are chad centrists with brown skin with both high iq and courage. It was something like that.

Whites still cucked Asians far more than Asians cucked Whites, to be fair. And Genghis Khan was Aryan descendant anyways.

I mean, not really. Sure, he may have been Mongoloid, but Turks/Mongols have FAR more better looking faces than Japanese/Koreans. Most koreans who do eyelid surgeries get eyes that resemble Turks/Mongols. And regardless, him having red hair/green eyes shows he wasn't just some average rice man.

View attachment 597505View attachment 597506View attachment 597507View attachment 597508
The only major meeting of these groups in ancient history I can think of is through the proto Indo-European invasion (kind of white), Tocharians (fully white), Huns, and mongols. The proto Indo-Europeans completely cucked them and wiped them out. The Tocharians got completely cucked by the people in the regions, to the point that their modern descendants (Uyghars) are mixed. Huns cucked the Romans (I’m counting them as white since the original Roman Kings were light eyed and haired). And the Mongols cucked up to Eastern Europe. The reason I consider Genghis Khan as rice because his rape descendants in Central Asia look rice, despite his hair and eye colour. Do you know any more we can look at?

Source for this? I dont think his wiki mentions this.

Go to the physcial appearance section.

“Also according to al-Din, Genghis's Borjigid clan had a legend involving their origins: it began as the result of an affair between Alan-ko and a stranger to her land, a glittering man who happened to have red hair and bluish-green eyes.”

bro hes right we are superior. to the 5'5 balding indian janitor maybe. :feelswhere:

And Ashkenazi Jews have the most Neanderthal blood
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 05 um 130450

The second guy doesn’t look white, but the others do.
He has pink skin, blue eyes, and his facial features all look good (thin nose, sharp jaw, good hair line, etc). Sure, he may not look European, since his phenotype still has some ethnic-looking traits, but he certainly looks white and is still handsome. Easily mogs this white guy.

98dabba7589ec08d530ac8c8b4123229
Kurd10

They males here won in the looks departments, unless they’re manlets (which is typical in sand land) in which case it’s over.
whiter-looking sand nigs do tend to be taller (though not always) based on what I've see.
I personally think China is going to use genetic engineering and allow people to modify their kids. This will result in first high iq 7’ gigachads, but eventually leave the rest of humanity behind. Seeing that they can’t compete anymore, there will be a global genetic engineering arms race, and the ones that refuse to get involved will be wiped out. There will be a global blackpill awakening, as the families that don’t get genetic engineering to make their sons as attractive as possible are going to become giga-incels. JBW won’t be an issue anymore, it will be Just be Genetically-Engineered Theory.
The bad thing about all this is that it won't stop hypergamy, it will never go away. If all the men are 7' gigachads, then women will start wanting 8' turbo-gigachads. Hypergamt never ends. It's demands just get higher and higher. Asian women are proof of this. They went 100s of years fucking 5'2 rice men, but as soon as 5'11 white men showed up, their demands changed.
The reason some people think Greeks are white is because mayos are coping like how blacks cope with Egypt.
I dont think that's a far comparison. Greeks nowadays I think have more slavic blood than they did in the past, so they were bleached compared to their ancesotrs. Plus, it's known that Greeks also inhabited Anatolia, Syria, Egypt area, meaning there are plen
I think it might have been Aristotle or Herodotus (i don’t remember who) who said that the white skinned people are brave but dumb af, while the dark skinned Egyptians are submissive but high iq, but the Greeks are chad centrists with brown skin with both high iq and courage. It was something like that.
Yeah, I remember that quote. He was basically saying Meds are the perfect medium between the two.

The only major meeting of these groups in ancient history I can think of is through the proto Indo-European invasion (kind of white), Tocharians (fully white), Huns, and mongols. The proto Indo-Europeans completely cucked them and wiped them out. The Tocharians got completely cucked by the people in the regions, to the point that their modern descendants (Uyghars) are mixed. Huns cucked the Romans (I’m counting them as white since the original Roman Kings were light eyed and haired). And the Mongols cucked up to Eastern Europe.
You see occasional asian-looking people in East Europe (especially Finland and Hungary) and there are some blondes in places like Afghanistan, Tajikstan, and Turkmenistan, so yeah, it seems they did cuck each other more or less.

Although Tajiks are an Iranian group, not Nordic.
The reason I consider Genghis Khan as rice because his rape descendants in Central Asia look rice
Tbh they look more like hapas.
despite his hair and eye colour. Do you know any more we can look at?
Plenty.

These 2 guys dont look rice at all to me. They are clearly Hapa. Third guy also has way pinker skin and thin nose compared to Chinese/Japanese people. And he has green eyes too

Turkman9
Turkman10
Turkman8

More with colored hair/eyes
Redhairchinese
Uighur blonde
Kyrgyz girl with red hair and green eyes

Go to the physcial appearance section.

“Also according to al-Din, Genghis's Borjigid clan had a legend involving their origins: it began as the result of an affair between Alan-ko and a stranger to her land, a glittering man who happened to have red hair and bluish-green eyes.”
kek. over.:feelsUnreal: he was a hapa who's great grandma fucked some ginger white guy