Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Muttcels and nigcels should whitemaxx for better results and possible ascension

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
It's frigging true. Look at the way lighter or whiter people are treated. It's been proven that lighter skin people of every race get preferential treatment, remembered as smarter, seen as more beautiful and less criminal, and get lighter prison sentences. Chris Brown has numerous foid followers despite beating and abusing them because he's light skinned and can dance.

Name one country where dark skin is the most wanted trait for men. Yeah, no where. It's called fair skin for a reason and black and darkness is always compared to something bad (code black, the blackest day, blackout). You might get a 400lb mudshark if you're lucky or a sheboon if you're unlucky, but I'd fuck a dog before I even touch both of those disgusting creatures. (And for all the low IQ r/inceltear whiteknights and foids looking at this for Reddit karma, I don’t mean that literally, it's a hyperbole).

Even nigger countries in Africa and Jamacia do it because they know that's a fact. They're the main buyers of skin lightening products next to curys and spics. Spics and Carribeans even had a concept in which they breed with whites to have whiter pretty eyed and non monkey fur haired babies. See a pattern?

Obviously you shouldn't be retarded and use mercury or actual bleach to lighten it, but there's some soaps or lotions to do the trick and lighten. Those Jamacian or Asian stores always have it. They whitemaxx because even they know white is right.