Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crackermaxxing viability?

Crackermaxxing?

• Total voters
Tacomonkey

Tacomonkey

Hard being a truecel in a fakecel nigger’s world
For context, I am half spic and half white, I used to be rather brown looking and obviously ethnic. Over the past two years or so I’ve started growing out my hair, and styling it in ways that accentuate the wavyness. I used to have shorter hair and it looked more like jet black ethnic hair, but now that it’s longer the heavy sun where I live causes the ends to be a bit lighter. I also wear sunscreen every day now, causing my skin to become lighter. I have very ethnic looking facial hair (patchy) so I cleanshave every morning now.

Recently a normfag white guy was surprised that I can speak Spanish because I looked white, so I think that I’ve been pretty successful so far, I can’t fool fellow spics, they can always tell, but I think I can pass as white with most other races.

Thoughts on crackermaxxing when possible? I know pajeets and gooks often get surgeries or skin whitening procedures, for example, Kpop stars wear colored contacts, dye their hair, and get surgeries to have rounder eyes.

light skin but im still a dark nigga

don't get surgeries nigga

unless its a hair one

don't get surgeries nigga
I don’t think surgery would help me too much in this aspect, my facial features are rather white, it’s my hair, skin tone and eye color mostly. I might get colored contacts though, I saw a thread about it earlier, I just can’t imagine directly touching my eyes so much.

I don’t think surgery would help me too much in this aspect, my facial features are rather white, it’s my hair, skin tone and eye color mostly. I might get colored contacts though, I saw a thread about it earlier, I just can’t imagine directly touching my eyes so much.
major facial surgery would hardly help and you will walk around with plastic underneath your face like a cuck

Last edited: