Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My 1000th post

Vitarius

Vitarius

Catholicel
★★★
I'm glad I'm not a bluefag anymore, but I am sad that I am still here on this forum :feelshaha:

I had the hope of ascending in July, when I tried to approach some women (something basically unheard of in my life, honestly), but here I am approaching the 3 month anniversary of my account.

Over for christ cucks

congrats brocel

Reach 5k to know its truly over

Reach 5k to know its truly over
10k posts are the final nail in the coffin :feelskek:

If I reach 5k one day I'll try to remember to tag you on the 5k "celebration" post

I'm glad I'm not a bluefag anymore, but I am sad that I am still here on this forum :feelshaha:

I had the hope of ascending in July, when I tried to approach some women (something basically unheard of in my life, honestly), but here I am approaching the 3 month anniversary of my account.

Both congratulations and condolences (the latter to your love life). :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

10k posts are the final nail in the coffin :feelskek:

If I reach 5k one day I'll try to remember to tag you on the 5k "celebration" post
Good do that i will Be around

This youngcel thinks it's over after 3 months in here :lul: