Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My 14 year old foid sister has far better social life then me at 25

same and I dont even have a 14 yr old sister

Brute

the foid in your title was redundant my nigger because you proceeded to say "sister"

Wish nothing but the worst for her, honestly

Having a sister is really eye-opening. You get to see what kind of lives women go through at first hand. You should compare our phones btw. She gets like +200 different messages daily and all I get is commercials and spams and mine’s turned into a piece of plastic jfl.

My sister always mogged me, i cant believe it took me so long to understand why she was the Golden child while i was the scapegoat

man when i was 14 i could barely talk to anyone people were thinking i was a mute retard kid, cant fucking believe that 14 year old kids now are having the life of chad, this is suifuel.

Id hate to break it to you but shes 14… shes getting fucked by chads every day of the week when shes out with her ‘friends’.
never began for kidcels when getting mogged by kidchads

Well you can use it into your advantage.When she grows up ask her to meet her friends.

jbw = just be woman

Id hate to break it to you but shes 14… shes getting fucked by chads every day of the week when shes out with her ‘friends’.
KEKEK

Having a sister is really eye-opening. You get to see what kind of lives women go through at first hand. You should compare our phones btw. She gets like +200 different messages daily and all I get is commercials and spams and mine’s turned into a piece of plastic jfl.

It wasn't like this before social media got big. Like from 2006-2015 I think.

Over for sistercels. She brings chad over to YOUR house and you hear them fucking.