Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My sister and mother have pain in their eyes when they see me

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
My sister and mother said to me when they saw me in just my underwear that I looked like an 80-year-old sick man. My mother told me to get dressed because my deformed body was giving her eyes aches. she cant look at me...

They tell me to get dressed all the time. They can't bear to look at my subhuman acne ridden somewhat gymcelled body

They tell me to get dressed all the time. They can't bear to look at my subhuman acne ridden semi gymcelled body
My belly look like a ball, my back consists of a hollow cross and a hump

Same thing. Last year my father would look at me with such disdain and contempt for no reason everytime i walked past, I wanted to bust his face in.

Why are you naked around your mother and sister?

Over if you look like an Auschwitz Camp survivor

Why don’t u dress up ?

I'm depply asozial. I walk like this because depression. i shit on everything

You literally shit on everything as in you defecate on the floor or like you don’t care so u don’t dress anymore ?

They tell me to get dressed all the time. They can't bear to look at my subhuman acne ridden somewhat gymcelled body
Why are you walking around your house with no clothes on

My sister and mother said to me when they saw me in just my underwear that I looked like an 80-year-old sick man. My mother told me to get dressed because my deformed body was giving her eyes aches. she cant look at me...
I c

Do you have some sort of genetic disorder? Have you visited a doctor, see if there's anything wrong? Consider hardmaxxing options in either case.

Do you have some sort of genetic disorder? Have you visited a doctor, see if there's anything wrong? Consider hardmaxxing options in either case.
I have many disorders.

And they say “what about your mother?”