Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "My 15 year old sister roped after Chad pumped&dumped her. My soyboy dad screamed cried about it for almost an hour. Feel sorry for me!"

The father should have been happy she roped. He was about to become the cuck father of a slut.

But the bulging eyes would surely tend to suggest hanging, same with swollen arms and legs
Those might also be side effects specific to the poison.

This story sounds more fake as you dissect it lol.

I don’t get the people who lose a family member to suicide and then share the story on the internet, for what? Retards, this story is probably fake too.

I'm sure this story is fake. Do those retarded cucks at cucktears think everyone will change their whole worldview because of a random unverified story on the Internet? However, even if it were true, it would reflect even worse on the cuck who posted it, because it would show that he's a soulless, cold-blooded sociopath whose first response to his sister's suicide is to post the story on the Internet for online brownie points.

Also LOL @ "muh Viking warrior dad who roars and can bench press 190 pounds." For a bunch of self-proclaimed feminist progressives, those cucktears hypocrites sure seem okay with "might makes right," toxic masculinity, and stereotypical gender roles.

Nothing of value was lost

One guys sister killed himself and thats more important than the statistics showing more men commit suicide

Also LOL @ "muh Viking warrior dad who roars and can bench press 190 pounds." For a bunch of self-proclaimed feminist progressives, those cucktears hypocrites sure seem okay with "might makes right," toxic masculinity, and stereotypical gender roles.
They can't even get the toxic masculinity right either. Assuming the dad has an average weight for male burgerstanis (a reasonable assumption since the story doesn't use metric), that's at or slightly below body weight, which is complete novice-tier for a 1rm bench press.

Also, this thread got featured on cucktears. Hi, cucktears.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

The soy yelps still haunt me to this day :soy::feelskek:

They can't even get the toxic masculinity right either. Assuming the dad has an average weight for male burgerstanis (a reasonable assumption since the story doesn't use metric), that's at or slightly below body weight, which is complete novice-tier for a 1rm bench press.

Also, this thread got featured on cucktears. Hi, cucktears.
This shit is funny man :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

"my dad, who can bench press 190 lb"
giphy.gif

This has to be fake. Anybody that knows anything about lifting weights knows that a 190 bench is complete trash. Anyone can lift that before a year of lifting weights.

I was stupid enough to scroll into the comments
never again

It's over for rafrafcels tbh.

reddit content bad

Eh...this thread got dark pretty quickly, wow.

"my dad, who can bench press 190 lb"
giphy.gif

This has to be fake. Anybody that knows anything about lifting weights knows that a 190 bench is complete trash. Anyone can lift that before a year of lifting weights.

I bet a lot of people here can't bench 190

Eh...this thread got dark pretty quickly, wow.

I bet a lot of people here can't bench 190
The person saying that is acting like that is some amazing feat, when most people bench that before even a year of lifting. The bench press is also the lift that is most influenced by body weight, so it's even more unimpressive. The only people here that can't bench that are people that haven't gymcelled for a year.

The person saying that is acting like that is some amazing feat, when most people bench that before even a year of lifting. The bench press is also the lift that is most influenced by body weight, so it's even more unimpressive. The only people here that can't bench that are people that haven't gymcelled for a year.
Yeah, keep in mind, average male weight in Burgerland is 200-ish pounds. Average female weight is 170-ish. Even if the OP's dad weighs as much as the average female, that's still 1.1x body weight, squarely below the intermediate benchmark of 1.2x body weight for 1rm bench press. 0.95x body weight if he has average weight for a male. Assuming this man is real, he's probably some schlub with a dad bod who thinks his 14-inch fatceps are impressive, and his daughters won't know any better until they graduate to high school and start fawning over the football players.

Not a gymcel but I benched 180 my first max in high school. I don't know why he mentioned his dad doing 190 as if it was supposed to be impressive. Fuck I just necrobumped

I bet Chad got off to the idea of some bitch he tossed killed herself.
I don't give a fuck about your sob story. These cucks don't give a inch of sympathy to us and expect we care about their shitty lifes. Maybe you should be watchdoging your sister instead of losers on the internet.