Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My 2 cents on the Musk Twitter takeover

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
I don't believe the narrative being pushed in the mainstream that this purchase is about a gigabillionare imposing his idea of free speech on the platform.

I think Musk had backing and assurances from certain powerful people that if he goes through with this he wouldn't be harmed by the opposition. This is pretty much a retaliation for banning Trump from the platform (among other things).

The idea is clear. A bunch of Corporate nerds simply cannot just decide to remove the fucking ex Head of the Country from their platform like he's some discarded garbage. A man who still has backing of one of the two National Parties. If this happened in a third world country heads would be rolling down the street as we speak.

I agree. Just because his net worth is hundreds of billions doesn’t mean he has hundreds of billions sitting around in cash. He had to take out loans to buy Twitter. There’s always a bigger fish, and these banks have confidence in him and support his decisions. Literally the only people who are upset are sjw retards who have gotten spoiled by the sjw retards who ran Twitter previously. But now that they’re all unemployed they have no power so no one even cares what they think

I agree. Just because his net worth is hundreds of billions doesn’t mean he has hundreds of billions sitting around in cash. He had to take out loans to buy Twitter. There’s always a bigger fish, and these banks have confidence in him and support his decisions. Literally the only people who are upset are sjw retards who have gotten spoiled by the sjw retards who ran Twitter previously. But now that they’re all unemployed they have no power so no one even cares what they think
Even if Musk had that much money lying around and went on with the purchase without powerful backing behind closed doors, he would've been chewed down and spit out by the people on other side. The guys who nerds like Parag really work for

I don't believe the narrative being pushed in the mainstream that this purchase is about a gigabillionare imposing his idea of free speech on the platform.

I think Musk had backing and assurances from certain powerful people that if he goes through with this he wouldn't be harmed by the opposition. This is pretty much a retaliation for banning Trump from the platform (among other things).

The idea is clear. A bunch of Corporate nerds simply cannot just decide to remove the fucking ex Head of the Country from their platform like he's some discarded garbage. A man who still has backing of one of the two National Parties. If this happened in a third world country heads would be rolling down the street as we speak.
Blue team [democrats] out red team in [republicans] concerning American politics. Elon Musk is merely paving the way for the obvious republican political sweep of the entire government.

I never trust anything the guy says whatsoever because it's clear he has weapons and spy devices business contracts with the Pentagon. Then there is all his shady business contracts inside China as well, he's basically a smug crony capitalist. About the only thing I like about him is his ability to make the neoliberals cry and throw tantrums. If he can create an environment with less censorship on Twitter, great. :feelsjuice: