Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my 2 options

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
stay at home with npd family dynamic who takes advantage of me or be thrown out to the wolves with the normies helpless and homeless. they said very unemotionally that they would like i was just a dog to get rid of. will i ever not be treated like shit?

then i had an awkward social interaction with my parents too which probably fueled their extreme hatred for me since i was standing up for myself. why the fuck did u guys meme me? standing up for myself is always retarded but so is being a cuck so i dont even know what to do.

i had a meltdown.

its over if you are the most hated in the family. ive come to realize i am an object to these people and they are soulless.

im such a fucking pussy i always feel bad after i disagree to do something EVEN if its a retarded thing i shouldnt be doing,

the most brutal family photos to look at are the ones where i am very far away from everyone while theyre all huddled together. i also have no drugs to cope tonight with.

i really was not meant to be happy ever

i really was not meant to be happy ever
:feelsbadman:

stay at home with npd family dynamic who takes advantage of me or be thrown out to the wolves with the normies helpless and homeless. they said very unemotionally that they would like i was just a dog to get rid of. will i ever not be treated like shit?
How old are you?

early 20s.
ive been reading too much "dont be a cuck" posts and ive been rebellling. and u know how that usually pans out. i wouldnt be suprised if they just threw me to the street,