Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My (25/m) wife (26/f) is messaging with a male coworker and I have asked her to stop. She hasn’t.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

:feelskek:
He's been with her since they were 15 but that's not enough for her to stop fucking Chad. She's already cheated on him in the past too (though he claims to also have had an affair JFL, was probably caught looking at another girl's instagram).

I guess even when you marry your high school sweetheart it still ends in failure.

Reddit should change its name to cucks.com

He mentioned he thinks she is “eye candy” and was sad he didn’t work with her that day

He stated that he had a “work crush” on her
I wasn’t really surprised or angry at this point
:soy:

He's been with her since they were 15 but that's not enough for her to stop fucking Chad. She's already cheated on him in the past too (though he claims to also have had an affair JFL, was probably caught looking at another girl's instagram).

Married and has children.

He's pretty fucked overall, over for him.

reddit moment

No respect, that's how highly she thinks of him lol war a joke.

You have got to be the biggest retard on the planet to commit to these unloyal harlots.

I know cope because we'll never get a chance, but marrying these things? Get real.

You have got to be the biggest retard on the planet to commit to these unloyal harlots.

I know cope because we'll never get a chance, but marrying these things? Get real.

Cope there's no way to tell. There's only minimizing your chances of getting cheated by marrying a virgin foid but even then that doesn't eliminate the chances completely.
Again there's not always a way to tell. Many guys get blindsided.

just another day in the clown world

She’s fucking him, buddy.

You're having fun with reddit i see jfl

You screencap those posts in case they get removed

teenlovepill copers on suicide watch

The comments are fucking hilarious.

"Talk to her about it"

"Marriage counseling"

" couples counseling"

Like seriously? This dudes wife is most likely fucking another man and he needs to go to counseling with her? REALLY?

Imagine if the genders were reversed. Everyone knows this dudes marriage is over, yet when its the woman who's being a piece of shit everyone decides to tap dance around the problem.

The fact that no one is telling him to leave this bitch and never look back is peak clown world

How many of the kids are actually his? 0, maybe 1?

he got married in the 21st century and stayed with the bitch after she cheated and actually started TRUSTING her again. it's sad but we can't really expect our actions not to have consequences when the actions are begging the universe to dry fuck you in the ass

CUCK if he doesn't kill her
The comments are fucking hilarious.

"Talk to her about it"

"Marriage counseling"

" couples counseling"

Like seriously? This dudes wife is most likely fucking another man and he needs to go to counseling with her? REALLY?

Imagine if the genders were reversed. Everyone knows this dudes marriage is over, yet when its the woman who's being a piece of shit everyone decides to tap dance around the problem.

The fact that no one is telling him to leave this bitch and never look back is peak clown world

That’s what u get for marrying in the 21st century

Being married while your wife is also working, would be like high school drama for the rest of your life.

browsing /r/relationship advice as incel :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dn read

but It’s so fucking over for him holy shit. The title alone is a reason I’m glad I’m incel if this shit happened to me I literally could not cope
CUCK if he doesn't kill her
Also this

Last edited:
Imagine marrying someone after they've already cheated on you.

This is next level retardation.

This is like 90% of posts on /r/relationship_advice, dudes posting about how their girlfriend/wife isn't putting out anymore and is secretive with their phone and spending more time out of the house (this always ends badly as the dude is fed delusional bluepilled nonsense about sitting down and talking about feelings as a solution = instantaneous vaginal dehumidification, dead bedroom, cuckoldry, divorce and possibly subsequent lifelong celibacy and suicide), and chicks making decent dudes look like the most reprehensible men to walk the earth, and the most reprehensible men to walk to earth look like divine kings for whom they have Stockholm Syndrome (this always ends with the chick ditching the 'LVM' and crawling after the 'HVM', if a man is sufficiently powerful, attractive or violent she will perform Olympic-level mental gymnastics trying to justify his actions and cover for him)
Seriously I mean it, if you can stomach being on Cuckit or /r/relationship_advice for longer than a few nanoseconds take a quick look at the posts and you will see a pattern emerging with most of them, dudes who are about to be fucked over by a chick and chicks looking for validation from the herd to ditch a dude who loves her so she can become a perpetual CC rider, all the while delusional soys, white-knights and cucks jumping in to give shitty '''''''''advice''''''''''' which is more focused on conforming to a cult than anything that is actually useful or corresponds to reality :soy:
St. Wilkes McDermid (RIP) found the same thing when he was at psych ward and they told him to stare at an orange for an hour. It didn't work (duh). And then he roped

Over for him, all the more reason to never have children. If I ever got married and then had children then got cheated on. The family would die and I'd be in jail.

BlowAgayAccount said:
she says I can’t tell her who to talk to
and I should trust her more.
Of course you can tell foids who to talk to (free speech) but they are free to disobey.
Question is: why SHOULD he trust her more, if they both cheated in past?
It's clear she's talking inappropriately with this guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back