Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My 35 yo cousin left his 7th gf yesterday

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
He s 6'4 and a millitary loser all his past gfs are better than him in every way.

Tallfags here need a reality check. If u are over 6 foot you really need to stop wasting time here.

6'4 and you are 5'4! How did he get so tall while you're so short?

Idk even his parents arent that tall. Idk how tall is his dad because he was dead when i was a child but his mom is short

Depends on the country tbqh 6ft in the Netherlands/Dinaric Alps is not much of anything but it's mogger height especially outside Europe/NA

Depends on the country tbqh 6ft in the Netherlands/Dinaric Alps is not much of anything but it's mogger height especially outside Europe/NA
as 6ft in holland i can confirm

im still below average here

Nature has been particularly cruel to our resident bunny @kay'

Kay, how is your nerve pain today?
I just woke up from a nightmare and got in a fight with my parents nothing out of the usual.

I've been praying that I somehow grow a little bit taller before the golden 21, mang.
But God said focus somewhere different :feelscry:

I just woke up from a nightmare and got in a fight with my parents nothing out of the usual.
What cause your nerve pain?

What cause your nerve pain?
i had two herniated discs in my neck that took 5 years to heal then my chiropractor friend botched my brachial plexus now my right side is atrophied (but im not paralyzed so i can heal again)

i had two herniated discs in my neck that took 5 years to heal then my chiropractor friend botched my brachial plexus now my right side is atrophied (but im not paralyzed so i can heal again)
Mango you should sue your friend

Honestly any neurotypical 6+ man I have seen never had a problem getting sex/gf/wife. At least in Iran.

Chad-only and stuff like that is incel cope. If you're incel then you're incel, simple as that. And it's usually caused by multiple reasons not just one reason.

Honestly any neurotypical 6+ man I have seen never had a problem getting sex/gf/wife. At least in Iran.

Chad-only and stuff like that is incel cope. If you're incel then you're incel, simple as that. And it's usually caused by multiple reasons not just one reason.
I get sex

I have cousins over 6'2 and their parents are the same height as mine. Even their sister is taller than me.

his cousin is probably from his mom side while his dad gave him manlet genes