Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My art is all I have

GooberMcKee

GooberMcKee

artcel
★★
My art that I am working on is all I have in my life. I am not that good either.

No family. No friends. No girlfriend. No respectable career to make up for the lack of the other stuff either. I STEMmaxxed but realized spending all my time working in a job I dont care about just so I can go back home to stare at a wall wasn't worth it. I am already 30 and I notice signs of aging.

I cant fuck women but I cant make male friends either because nobody wants to be friends with me. My OCs are the type of friends I wish I had.

My art doesn't really even pay most of the bills. It isn't going to keep me warm at night. My OCs won't keep me company. Yet I have the compulsion to keep working on my art. :feelsrope:

Post some of your art.

Post some of your art.
1701886218045.png

idk how to upload art in the replies i dont think i can as a graycel

Tired of being alone. Creativity is merely a cope. I want to interact and be apart of a social fabric. I can always draw for fun when I am old and decrepit. Now should have been the time to be alive.
Go on pasteboard.co upload it there click on the image copy the link and post it here
all my current uploads are doxxable, i'll make one just for you guys hold on

Last edited:
My art that I am working on is all I have in my life. I am not that good either.

No family. No friends. No girlfriend. No respectable career to make up for the lack of the other stuff either. I STEMmaxxed but realized spending all my time working in a job I dont care about just so I can go back home to stare at a wall wasn't worth it. I am already 30 and I notice signs of aging.

I cant fuck women but I cant make male friends either because nobody wants to be friends with me. My OCs are the type of friends I wish I had.

My art doesn't really even pay most of the bills. It isn't going to keep me warm at night. My OCs won't keep me company. Yet I have the compulsion to keep working on my art. :feelsrope:
Idk Niche believed that art was one of the saving graces man has in this dystopic world.

If you allow yourself to genuinely express yourself through it and share it to be connected with by retards like myself there is some value in it. Enjoy what you can brother.

Idk Niche believed that art was one of the saving graces man has in this dystopic world.

If you allow yourself to genuinely express yourself through it and share it to be connected with by retards like myself there is some value in it. Enjoy what you can brother.

ok but nietzsche was also a sickly incel and dedicated his entire life to his philosophy. of course he would tell himself that art is a saving grace in this cruel world. its a cope.

regarding enjoying what you can, that is a good point. might as well make this hellscape more tolerable

Same
Can you upload your art to a cloud service and link it here?

Same
Can you upload your art to a cloud service and link it here?
yeah I am at work right now but I can do it tonight.

Even work is cope. Everything is distraction besides art and lifting.

ok but nietzsche was also a sickly incel and dedicated his entire life to his philosophy. of course he would tell himself that art is a saving grace in this cruel world. its a cope.

regarding enjoying what you can, that is a good point. might as well make this hellscape more tolerable
JFL it keeps the mind off of the loneliness.

No response after posting art, its just not that good is it :feelsrope:

Transgender battletoads?

another art
my gymmaxxing goal

do you wanna draw something together? I can color your drawing
yeah lets do it bro

what tools do you have?
i have a 22 year old wacom tablet with free art program because i am a poorcel

also anyone else want to make suggestions and what you want to see drawn let me know. maybe my next piece can be about killing all chads and turning foids into sex slaves

Last edited:
yeah lets do it bro

what tools do you have?
i have a 22 year old wacom tablet with free art program because i am a poorcel

also anyone else want to make suggestions and what you want to see drawn let me know. maybe my next piece can be about killing all chads and turning foids into sex slaves
cool, just tag me when you have something. I use photoshop and a relatively new wacom tablet.

Always wanted to be able to draw or practise magic

Always wanted to be able to draw or practise magic
drawing is like magic, you turn your idea into a reality that you can see: a 2D foid with massive tits and ass :feelsohh:

A life away from the desire of love and friendship is a relatively peaceful one. I have nearly come to accept my role as a hideous reject unfit for this earth. As should we all. It is lonely but it is freeing. Hobbies are a distraction from the dirt we were born into and destined to die in. Drain the resources of those who laugh at our repulsive forms and continue in your artistic pursuits. What need is there to contribute anything more tangible to the wretched around us who rejected us so harshly? Your art will never reject you.

Your art will even keep you warm at night if you construct a heated body pillow. :feelsEhh:

another art
my gymmaxxing goal

Your drawings are good, they have a comic-like style. You should consider making political comics or something similar, maybe sharing them on Twitter or even Reddit or 4chan, and here of course.

..- -. -.. . .-. . ... - .. -- .- - .. --- -. .-.-.-

Your drawings are good, they have a comic-like style. You should consider making political comics or something similar, maybe sharing them on Twitter or even Reddit or 4chan, and here of course.
thanks brother. I will need to make a different style for political comics, and I am already busy working on my regular comics. Twitter and reddit are liberal cesspools and full of drama by easily offended soys. I considered advertising my regular comics on 4chan.

This is the type of shit I like, I wish I knew who the artist was but they're all anons:

This is a work in progress, my character for this comic I am writing is this gangster. He was first italian, which is racist, and now he is latino, which is also racist. He weightlifts with stolen weights so people don't think they can fuck with him. He is also an incel and has no foid friends except he got to rape a girl (in minecraft) when he and his gang showed up at her workplace to get money from her that she owed (she didn’t have it of course).

He is also a mixed breed so he struggles with identity issues and was raised by a single mom. He isn't under 5'6 so it's not completely over for him but since he is ethnic mixed mutt, no real friends (they all get stabbed in prison), is poor and unemployed, barely literate, and is mentalcel he is also an incel material. The weights can't fix everything. I drew him turning around because I can't draw faces.

Export 4

over for talentedcels

This is a work in progress, my character for this comic I am writing is this gangster. He was first italian, which is racist, and now he is latino, which is also racist. He weightlifts with stolen weights so people don't think they can fuck with him. He is also an incel and has no foid friends except he got to rape a girl (in minecraft) when he and his gang showed up at her workplace to get money from her that she owed (she didn’t have it of course).

He is also a mixed breed so he struggles with identity issues and was raised by a single mom. He isn't under 5'6 so it's not completely over for him but since he is ethnic mixed mutt, no real friends (they all get stabbed in prison), is poor and unemployed, barely literate, and is mentalcel he is also an incel material. The weights can't fix everything. I drew him turning around because I can't draw faces.

View attachment 1048394
Have you read the Korean manwha Lookism?

:feelsrope:

no why? I don't really even read manga whats lookism about?
It's about a Korean fat incel who wakes up in the body of a Chang. The first few volumes are blackpilled as hell. Then the artist runs out of ideas and turns it into a TaeKwondo action story. Good art. The Dog God arc was fantastic.

I feel the same. I have been painting for 7 years and although ive improved somewhat, im still not good with composition or design.

I have only gained some attention by making paintings on edgy topics or controversial internet celebrities. This has made me hopeful to get into local galleries, tho.

It's about a Korean fat incel who wakes up in the body of a Chang. The first few volumes are blackpilled as hell. Then the artist runs out of ideas and turns it into a TaeKwondo action story. Good art. The Dog God arc was fantastic.
Korean society is blackpilled as hell, that's why plastic surgery is so common over there, it's also why babies get adopted out of korea so much because women know being a single mom is almost a death sentence over there and they drop off their babies in churches.

That manga looks kinda faggy though. It's like masculine beauty doesn't exist as a concept in Asia.