Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My asshole parents gave me permanent trust issues

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
When I was a kid, my mom would privy into every aspect of my personal life. My dad quite literally spied on me when I went outside. I got gaslit constantly and my journal/diary was constantly read.

Growing up in a house with a borderlines, narcissists and psychopaths all together where anything and everything could and was used against you fucks you up good.

@Mortis I don't know how much I can keep living brocel

School mentally destroyed me, i got high inhib as fuck because of it, it's like abused dog syndrome or something. Even if girls will ask me out on a date or something i don't know what to talk about, my life is just neeting in complete isolation from society.

My parents set me up for failure, they are ignorant and taught me nothing useful and played part in me being disabled today.

I cant even blame them because their days were different and they simply dont know any better

Parentspill is one of the hardest to swallow, it took me 3 months to partially get over depression from it. I hope that you will find peace in your life brocel

Life is a goyft

yeah my parents are subhuman but at least they were too incompetent to do any serious damage

Mine was a little different but equally fucked up.

Same. They always virtue signal that i can tell them everything and when i did actually tell them something they would get mad at me and scream at me, after all these years ob psychological abuse and gaslighting i developed high neuroticism and paranoia and cant trust anyone. Nowadays i dont talk to my parents more than i have to

my mom always talked shit about me behind my back despite the fact that sometimes i could clearly hear it. And my father is just completely ignorant and has not raised me at all. If you ask him anything he just says "no" and if you ask again nicely "no fuck off" thats all i pretty much heard from him through my entire life

My parents were the worst role models and that's one of the many reasons i ended up here