Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My parents always blame me for my situation

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
I often talk to my dad to find some comfort about why I am like I am and what's in my future and I always end up feeling more pissed off and hopeless nowadays because he tells me stuff like 'when I was 25 I wasn't married also' or 'all the other boys like you ended up becoming accountants and pharmacists and don't need to ask their dad for help' etc. basically deflecting all blame onto me for the fact that I am an incel outcast with no future anymore. It really pisses me off. It makes me want to stop existing but I also don't want to kill myself for these people. I just really hate my life. Yeah I fucked up but my parents did nothing to prevent me becoming an incel and actually encouraged it, now it's my fault that I didn't grow up normally. What the fuck do I actually do guys. I can't take this anymore. Nothing short of a fucking miracle will save me nowadays. And no miracle is coming obviously. What do I do.:feelsrope:

pray for a late growth spurt BUD

Depending where you lives, but there's always way to get quick training at some point for some menial jobs. But it's not very exciting in the end. In Europe it's easy and cheap to get back in uni too, but as far as I know the US is a shit hole regarding their student debt bs problem.
There's always shady business, trading or crypto gambling, but then you need a capital to begin with.

Depending where you lives, but there's always way to get quick training at some point for some menial jobs. But it's not very exciting in the end. In Europe it's easy and cheap to get back in uni too, but as far as I know the US is a shit hole regarding their student debt bs problem.
There's always shady business, trading or crypto gambling, but then you need a capital to begin with.
I'm not gonna lie to you bro, I don't want to do that anymore. I just want to be dead. I don't want to be at the bottom all the time.

Why every incel has problems with their parents jfl, of fucking course they will never share your point of view simply because they didnt live the life you did, so automatically they will never have your same ideas and mindset. And despite being ugly, short and manlet, you STILL have to at least prove that you are able to eat by your own.

I'm glad my mom doesn't bother me about my inceldom.

Cope until rope. I despise that delusional boomer "pull yourself up by the bootstraps" mentality that parents have.

My parents blame me for my mental health, depression is my fault to them they dont seem to care