Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My attempt to improve myself

foidrapist69

foidrapist69

spERmiarz
★★
Some time ago I tried to gymmaxx thinking I finally found a strength to fix my life. Despite the first time there was a bit confusing for me, it was going quite well at first and at some points was even pleasurable. Not for long. After like 15min some stupid toilet whore came in a bra showing almost whole breasts and these tight leggings, so thin that I could see a pattern on her underwear and with these special things around butt and making it dive between ass cheeks. I haven't seen any foid in quite a long time and probably never had seen a one wearing so little in my life so my @foidrapist69 junior got instantly erect and wet with precum. It was a miracle that I succeed getting into a toilet (restroom, not female) before I cummed barely even touching it.
They're talking so much bullshit about self improvement but when I try to do it I can't. They're probably just saying that to see losers like me and feel better about themselves

Some time ago I tried to gymmaxx thinking I finally found a strength to fix my life. Despite the first time there was a bit confusing for me, it was going quite well at first and at some points was even pleasurable. Not for long. After like 15min some stupid toilet whore came in a bra showing almost whole breasts and these tight leggings, so thin that I could see a pattern on her underwear and with these special things around butt and making it dive between ass cheeks. I haven't seen any foid in quite a long time and probably never had seen a one wearing so little in my life so my @foidrapist69 junior got instantly erect and wet with precum. It was a miracle that I succeed getting into a toilet (restroom, not female) before I cummed barely even touching it.
They're talking so much bullshit about self improvement but when I try to do it I can't. They're probably just saying that to see losers like me and feel better about themselves
What was her phenotype?

Just rape her so next time she works out her clítoris in my knife to cut it

u shouldve fapped and then continue working out

just workout at home or calisthenicsmaxx in public if ur low inhib enough

It's a good thing that that girl wasn't a tiktoker, otherwise we'd all be seen as the ones in the post of the pervert who ejaculated with an girl.

Don't go to the gym, it's just to get tired and quit. You only play with your future, when you already know what you'll have in the end.

were u watching scamza

male only gym NOW

just workout at home or calisthenicsmaxx in public if ur low inhib enough
I don't have enough space in here and I don't feel confident enough to do it completely in public (but thanks)

work out at home you dont need much to start, just do what taxi driver did

Have you tried getting a job? That can really be a life changing component. Having all that disposable income to spend on yourself and your hobbies.

Have you tried getting a job? That can really be a life changing component. Having all that disposable income to spend on yourself and your hobbies.
cope i have a job and all i do is buy a 70$ game every so often JFL no hobbies for your face