Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My Austisic little brother destroyed my room and tried to jump off the roof

Sleepycell

Sleepycell

Captain
★★
Yesterday, something unfortunate happened. I accidentally forgot to lock my bedroom door, and about 30 minutes later, my mother started screaming. I rushed upstairs to see what the problem was and, to my shock, my room was completely destroyed. The closet door was broken, the mirror in my bathroom was shattered, and even my bed frame was broken. Then, my little brother climbed out onto the roof, and my dad had to bribe him with candy to get him back inside. Once he was back in, my parents proceeded to scream at me, calling me an idiot and a dumbass for forgetting to lock my door. Now, my mom won't talk to me, saying I ruined her day. jfl at my family im not even mad im simply perplexed to how this is my fault.

Yesterday, something unfortunate happened. I accidentally forgot to lock my bedroom door, and about 30 minutes later, my mother started screaming. I rushed upstairs to see what the problem was and, to my shock, my room was completely destroyed. The closet door was broken, the mirror in my bathroom was shattered, and even my bed frame was broken. Then, my little brother climbed out onto the roof, and my dad had to bribe him with candy to get him back inside. Once he was back in, my parents proceeded to scream at me, calling me an idiot and a dumbass for forgetting to lock my door. Now, my mom won't talk to me, saying I ruined her day. jfl at my family im not even mad im simply perplexed to how this is my fault.
These are out of your control, Your brother intruded on YOUR room therefore its not your fault, I never went into my brothers and sisters room as its private property, So you should not get yelled at, Glad it got resolved, Also thats a normal response from women, Its manipulation brother, Ignore her back for a few weeks and sheel come around, Its how evolution made women, Ive had this shit too, I just pretend like nothing while mom is angry eventually when you show it doesnt work and she gets no reaction out of you, She will stop bc she could not manipulate you!

I used to be that brother as a kid, only time can make him stop and being kept away from others.

How old is he?

How could 1 kid do all that damage? Did he have some sort of strong object like a hammer or were his fists that strong?

I used to be that brother as a kid, only time can make him stop and being kept away from others.
I was a little shit like this too, having a non existent or weak father is what leads to behaviour like this.

I know how it is, glass child. Same exact thing has happened to me countless times growing up. If he is not already fully verbal at his age, he will never improve and likely regress. It is part of the reason I had to leave home so young; my parents were unwilling to put them in a residential home for autists.

I am not necessarily mad at my sibling for being so disabled, but the fact that their disability prevented my parents from whooping their ass the way they did mine. Violence is like the only language nonverbal autists understand.

My mom used to whoop my ass when I did autistic things, screeching, destroying stuff, being incredibly difficult and unwilling to do stuff, it made me not do those things, your parents should whoop his ass every time he does it and maybe he too will learn.

Get a self locking door. Just make sure he's not inside when you close it

Now, my mom won't talk to me, saying I ruined her day. jfl at my family im not even mad im simply perplexed to how this is my fault.
Her day is ruined by your stuff getting fucked up and you obviously scrounge and clean your belongings.

Classic foid logic :feelskek::feelsjuice:

My Austisic little brother destroyed my room and tried to jump off the roof
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Natural selection