Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My best friends stopped talking to me a few days ago

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I don't know why, but I haven't heard from either of them in over three days now, despite me messaging them. My only social interaction has been on this website.

I don't know why, but I haven't heard from either of them in over three days now, despite me messaging them. My only social interaction has been on this website.
My best friend abandoned me in freshman year of high school. After I graduated from high school, I lost all of my friends now I'm on this forum

My best friend abandoned me in freshman year of high school. After I graduated from high school, I lost all of my friends now I'm on this forum
Same. This forum is all that most of us have.

I am lonely irl now more than I ever have been

Could they be busy or are they NEET?

I am lonely irl now more than I ever have been
I understand. I used to have a lot of fun with my best friend and my other friends in my early teen years but all good things eventually come to an end. Nothing lasts forever

I have been lonely even with people to hang out and be with I feel like a empty shadow that doesn't get noticed by people

Stay true to yourself and never compromise self-love for recognition.

I barely ever had friends to contact. Most of them barely wanted to text me much

I've been lonely for the majority of the past 2 decades.

Shit I'll be your friend. If you don't mind being friends with a 36 year old incel.

I've been lonely for the majority of the past 2 decades.

Shit I'll be your friend. If you don't mind being friends with a 36 year old incel.
of course brocel