Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "My biggest regret in life is knowing man made laws and destiny's laws are not the same". A phrase i came up with.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
What do i mean by that? The usual. A person who does nothing but harm and malaise to everyone around them gets praise , recognition, money, woman, (you name it) dying a sweet and tender death after that sweet and free ride.

While, at the same time, a good spirited person who couldnt hurt a fly gets thrown around like a pest, being mocked, raped, tortured and nothing good ever happens to them till their death.

That right there is the proof (to me) that god doesnt exist. Christ cucks/copers will come up with every excuse on the planet to justify such a vile condition, but they will never be able to, cause its impossible.

El gran filosofo

That right there is the proof (to me) that god doesnt exist. Christ cucks/copers will come up with every excuse on the planet to justify such a vile condition, but they will never be able to, cause its impossible.
Christians don't care how logical what you typed just was. And it was very logical. A Simple A to B, that at least proves that if God exists, he is injust and evil.

But It took me a long time to understand this, having these conversations, or calls outs to Christians are pointless, because it's the word of  God, against a sinner, a regular dude.

The Bible can say that pedophilia is good if it's done with your son, and you can come up with the most logical rebuttal of that, or shame them, and it does not matter.

The Bible is considered the word of God.
You saying Pedophilia is bad actually, makes no difference to Christians.

Because again, it's the word of God, against the word of a random earthly fool.

sounds retarded

You don't have to believe in God to understand that religion is necessary for Civilization and your beloved meritocracy to function.
I didnt said that god wasnt necessary, i said that, if he exists, he sure is a cruel fella.

Christians don't care how logical what you typed just was. And it was very logical. A Simple A to B, that at least proves that if God exists, he is injust and evil.
Nope, it proofs that we as humans are evil, and to be more specific - we as humans have a corrupted nature. We chose to live against the God's Law, so now we have to deal with the consequences of this.

You explained it well. They won't take you seriously if you said it to their face. They'd just think you're working for the devil or some dumb shit.

I just concluded that majority of people worship power and hate uglyness.
Christians are just people and human nature is the same everywhere.
Even historically, missionaries cared more about converting the rulers than some insignificant weirdo loser.

Is that supposed to mean anything?

It's delusion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back