Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My body is a failed machine, and deserves to be destroyed

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
When you buy a machine and it doesn't work, you can either tweak it to fix it or you can return it and they will destroy the defective product.
If I am objective about myself, my body is a completely failed defective product and should be destroyed by this logic.

I know I'm an ugly subhuman and autistic, so it's absolutely over for me in terms of ever getting married and living happily ever after (I know, it's a cope).
I'm suffering from a thyroid condition that's been destroying my mental health and making my thinking foggy.
My thyroid problem is making it hard to lose weight or even motivate myself to do anything other than my work.

This disease has literally destroyed my life. My mind used to be sharp and focused, but now it's becoming more catatonic.
My mind is deteriorating and becoming as horribly deformed as my body.
I just wish I can go back to being the way I was before, being just normal subhuman based on my looks, but even that is now a dream that seems so far away.

It is over for me, my body is a complete failure.
Rationally I know a failed specimen like me shouldn't continue to exist because it's wrong for the world to be held back, but I'm too much of a coward to rope as of now.

There is a way to redeem yourself though

CHOose a bettER option

There is a way to redeem yourself though

CHOose a bettER option
My mind would still be deteriorating. That won't do shit for me.

I can help you

3Awh

Brutal man. I have a lot of sympathy for brocels who have illnesses. This shit world doesn't deserve you anyway.

Try keto. May be your only hope.

it's over boyo. Meditation cope

:feelsbadman: i feel bad for you because you're good poster

sry bro

Brutal man. I have a lot of sympathy for brocels who have illnesses. This shit world doesn't deserve you anyway.
:feelsbadman: i feel bad for you because you're good poster
sry bro
Thanks brocels

it's over boyo. Meditation cope
I'll try it out.

Try keto. May be your only hope.
I think keto diets actually mess up your thyroid even more bro, at least for hypothyroidism. I think it could help if I had hyperthyroidism.

Simply being average is too much to ask for :feelsbadman:

Thanks brocels

I'll try it out.

I think keto diets actually mess up your thyroid even more bro, at least for hypothyroidism. I think it could help if I had hyperthyroidism.
I meant more for the brain fog. Keto is great to help with brain fog.

I meant more for the brain fog. Keto is great to help with brain fog.
I've tried it, but it made it worse. I guess it could work in some cases but depends on the cause.

Drugmaxx and then forcefully ascend

This disease has literally destroyed my life. My mind used to be sharp and focused, but now it's becoming more catatonic.
My mind is deteriorating and becoming as horribly deformed as my body.
Brutal, my brother had a problem with his thyroid I don't know exactly what he did but he's better now, I hope you get better soon brocel.

Brutal, my brother had a problem with his thyroid I don't know exactly what he did but he's better now, I hope you get better soon brocel.
Can you ask him how he fixed his problem?

Begom cyborg tbh tbh
Index

Health problems. Part of the incel package.