Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My boss's feet aren't hot

incelerated

incelerated

I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED
★★★★★
Today she took off her shoe to show her medical insoles to me.

As she began removing her shoe, blood started rushing toward my penis and it started getting hard. But as the toes came out the blood started leaving my penis and it started getting soft again. (Toes are what define a pretty foot).

She was very quick to remove her shoe tho, even tho she wasn't wearing socks. Perhaps she is the oblivious type or perhaps she has feelings for me.

She said her ankle hurts today.
I had this fantasy that she'd aks me to massage her feet :feelsohh:
This fantasy again caused my penis to get hard momentarily.

@Ellsworth thoughts?

Feetcels, seriously. Didn't expect foot fetishism here.

was she tall?

She thinks she's taller than me.
It might be true.
Did you hold frame and prove her wrong :feelsUgh: ?

If a woman 2 inches taller than you they think they’re stronger than you. Always prove you have more reach and strength than them if they’re not athletes

Today she took off her shoe to show her medical insoles to me.

As she began removing her shoe, blood started rushing toward my penis and it started getting hard. But as the toes came out the blood started leaving my penis and it started getting soft again. (Toes are what define a pretty foot).

She was very quick to remove her shoe tho, even tho she wasn't wearing socks. Perhaps she is the oblivious type or perhaps she has feelings for me.

She said her ankle hurts today.
I had this fantasy that she'd aks me to massage her feet :feelsohh:
This fantasy again caused my penis to get hard momentarily.

@Ellsworth thoughts?
Need more backstory. Is she hot? What would you rate her? Is she usually cool with you, pls elaborate.

Need more backstory. Is she hot? What would you rate her? Is she usually cool with you, pls elaborate.
Her face is 5.5/10 tbh but she isn't fat which is good cause most Iranian foids are fat.
She's usually cool with me yeah.
She isn't a big boss, she's my supervisor.

I bet she was old, only young foids has nice feet.

the day I get to massage feet I will never touch this website again :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: