Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My boyfriend raped me

Based rapist.

No one cares. Go seek professional help and take legal actions instead of writing it on Reddit.

"He is still a sweetheart..."

Cool. Women really are insane.

No one cares. Go seek professional help and take legal actions instead of writing it on Reddit.
She won't but she will get the truecel who looked at her fired

LMAO average foid trying to gain sympathy on the internet

As if the professional help is professional (or help) lol

TheRAPISTs

play stupid games win stupid prizes

it wasn't even rape
she enjoyed it.

Has this bitch ever considered being obedient?

Then her bf wouldn't have to rape her

I wish I could be raped by a girl I find attractive

Deep down she enjoyed being raped by her chad boyfriend

it wasn't even rape
she enjoyed it.

rape has to do with whether or not you gave permission for something, not whether or not you enjoyed it

for example:
1) a loli rapes me at gunpoint (I refuse because I don't want to go to jail) a big part of me would still enjoy it despite refusing
2) I give Joe Biden a handjob in exchange for 10 million dollars - it's not rape, but I def wouldn't enjoy it

There's no such thing as "Rape".

rape has to do with whether or not you gave permission for something, not whether or not you enjoyed it

for example:
1) a loli rapes me at gunpoint (I refuse because I don't want to go to jail) a big part of me would still enjoy it despite refusing
2) I give Joe Biden a handjob in exchange for 10 million dollars - it's not rape, but I def wouldn't enjoy it
There's no such thing as "Rape".

It's only rape if it's not Chad that does it, newfag.
This post proves it, after all, OP enjoyed it.
I didn't say this was rape just said that rape exists

How does getting raped by your own partner even work?
having a partner doesn't mean you've given them permission to do whatever you want at any time or context

Foids should stop fucking guys with such bad personalities

Based rapist.
It didn't happen if you read it looks like she has some kind of rape fetish and making delusions in her mind of a chad doing that to her

Over for inkies. Apparently this so-called rapist is really just a sweetheart (he's a chadlite so she's not sure how to feel) jfl.

It didn't happen if you read it looks like she has some kind of rape fetish and making delusions in her mind of a chad doing that to her
All foids have a rape fetish

How does getting raped by your own partner even work?
She only ever allowed up to 3rd base, no penetration, however they were at 3rd base and he just stuck it in, assuming she is telling the truth it hurt since it was her first time, I think it can hurt for foids the first time.

This shit is just stupid though, what are you saving your virginity for if you are a partying weed smoking degenerate?

Being made to wait for marriage is the stupidest, most soy shit normies can do in relationships with normie toilets. They always end up getting deflowered out of spite by the next boyfriend if the previous relationship doesnt work out.
Jfl at deflowering in 2023 wanting a virgin in this day and age is unrealistic imo

She only ever allowed up to 3rd base, no penetration, however they were at 3rd base and he just stuck it in, assuming she is telling the truth it hurt since it was her first time, I think it can hurt for foids the first time.

This shit is just stupid though, what are you saving your virginity for if you are a partying weed smoking degenerate?

Btw im not saying he didnt rape her.

If he did something against her will then yes its rape but the fact that she snuck to get to him then got shit faced drunk on his command then made out with him so she teased him all night then gave him blue balls.

Then her bf totally disrespected her wishes and penetrated her anyways because he clearly doesnt care about her but about his dick.

THEN SHE SAYS HES A SWEETHEART AND I LOVE HIM. It just shows when you re an asshole but chad you can get away with anything and still win.

This is too much clown world for me to handle.

Last edited:
Jfl at deflowering in 2023 wanting a virgin in this day and age is unrealistic imo
This is mostly teen problems.

Bluepilled boy gets trick into waiting for marriage :soy: :bluepill: they break up months later and some other kid ends up being that toilet's first sexual experience :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

All that waiting for nothing :soy::soy::soy:

got shit faced drunk on his command then made out with him so she teased him all night then gave him blue balls.
If she was serious about wanting to keep her virginity then she would not even be in such a degenerate situation entirely, thats why I dont give a fuck about any of this shit since its completely preventable, I mean I have managed to preserve my virginity this entire time :feelshaha:
Then her bf totally disrespected her wishes and penetrated her anyways because he clearly doesnt care about her but about his dick.

THEN SHE SAYS HES A SWEETHEART AND I LOVE HIM. It just shows when you re an asshole but chad you can get away with anything and still win.
Her pERsonality detector malfunctioned clearly which is why this happened, the last line rings true though you just look at any chadfish posts from that abuincelaustralia guy and how he treats them.

JFL at wanting to keep your virginity but still sucking dick and receiving oral? Whats even the point, I could be willing to respect full on no sex but if she was always sucking my dick I would just fuck her, you are not a virgin lol.

This is 100% fiction.

She deserves to be raped.

He was drunk, blacked out and doesn't remember anything. She was slightly high and remembers every detail.

So, she raped him.

He was drunk, blacked out and doesn't remember anything. She was slightly high and remembers every detail.

So, she raped him.
Damn didnt think about it like that. Kinda based :feelskek: he should file a report