Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My boyfriend raped me

Didn't read, but i know it's gonna be one of those stories of foid fucking chad then regretting it and saying she got raped.

“I’ll forever hate myself for getting pleasure while this was happening.”

All I needed to see. Bullshit story as always.

100084929232th time a sexhaver raped someone
rape is like a buzzword to seek validation and get attention. if the foid is raped then both needs to be stoned to death or burned at the stake.

Literally everyone saying not her fault.
It was completely her fault.

His birthday was on Friday and last night was his party at his house. My parents don’t allow me out so I snuck out in the middle of the night

She snuck out in the middle of the night after her parents told her not to.

foids don't exercize enough discretion

in fact

foids generally don't exercize any discretion unless they're wrong to do so

There is an easy solution. He should marry her

If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Personality detector mal-fun-ctioning-g-g-g-g-g

Women will sneak out in the middle of the night in order to be at your birthday party when you are a genetically superior chad, women will do anything for you if you have the right DNA

What even is 3rd base?? Is this a game to these foids. It's so over nobody lets me play this game.