Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My brother is an incel

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-

20200529 181646

First there was virgin but not incel. Now there is incel but not virgin.

retarded as fuck

personality detector not working part 548376543875687

> My brother is an incel
> He has a girlfriend btw

Foids logic

What is that thing in the video cause it sounds like a foid but looks like a goats ass.

This whore put on fake eyelashes for a tik tok. LOL

:feelskek:

On a side note, i like your new avi

> My brother is an incel

Foids logic
sums up their knowledge about Inceldom pretty well. They're quick to judge Incels without knowing shit about what exactly we're preaching here and that our struggles are very much real. I mean they literally admit that they despise ugly men and don't want to give them a chance, they are in fact CONFIRMING the blackpill themselves yet they are too blind to see that we're in the right?

Fuck society, honestly. There's no help and no rescue for an ugly man and unless you find a really good cope you're just here waiting for death.

Angry because she is a fucking stupid whore lol

> My brother is an incel

Foids logic
Yeah, the foid is fucking retarded. But you can still be an incel, get lucky just once and get a 'dry spell' for 10 years. So...

There's only one way to solve this problem... :feelskek:

He acts like how people think we act in real life and yet he has a girlfriend.

Yeah, the foid is fucking retarded. But you can still be an incel, get lucky just once and get a 'dry spell' for 10 years. So...
But he has a girlfriend now, you can't be an incel if you're CURRENTLY in a relationship, now matter how long you have been sexless before tbhngl

But he has a girlfriend now, you can't be an incel if you're CURRENTLY in a relationship, now matter how long you have been sexless before tbhngl
As long as he is having sex.