Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My brother is dating, I'm 1 step closer to roping

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
My brother (25, virgin, never had a gf but casually has foids interested in him) is dating a foid.
He's an absolute failure, he has no hobbies or interests besides fortnite, league of legends twitch.tv and reddit.
He has no skills or knowledge of any sort and he doesn't take responsibility for anything.
Yet, he's dating a girl.
All he had to do was saying "hello" to a girl in a club. Now she wants his dick. He didn't have to do anything.
If he gets to fuck this foid or even worse, make her his gf, I will literally rope.
I'm serious.
The dude has no skill or interests or hobbies or anything. He's literally doing nothing except watching twitch.tv and browsing reddit .. if someone like him gets to have a gf, but I don't, I will end this fucking shitshow called life, I'm done.
Wish me luck that the girl will soon realize what a useless fuck he is and that he has nothing to offer, except genetics.

My brother (25, virgin, never had a gf but casually has foids interested in him) is dating a foid.
He's an absolute failure, he has no hobbies or interests besides fortnite, league of legends twitch.tv and reddit.
He has no skills or knowledge of any sort and he doesn't take responsibility for anything.
Yet, he's dating a girl.
All he had to do was saying "hello" to a girl in a club. Now she wants his dick. He didn't have to do anything.
If he gets to fuck this foid or even worse, make her his gf, I will literally rope.
I'm serious.
The dude has no skill or interests or hobbies or anything. He's literally doing nothing except watching twitch.tv and browsing reddit .. if someone like him gets to have a gf, but I don't, I will end this fucking shitshow called life, I'm done.
Wish me luck that the girl will soon realize what a useless fuck he is and that he has nothing to offer, except genetics.
In this time be strong. We will give you powerfull moral suport. Stay well.

So how come you can't? are you really that ugly compared to your brother?

Society isn’t fair, man but have you tried approaching girls before? Don’t rope just yet until you have because you may as well just try before ending it.

Sorry about that bro.

My brother is a legit slayer so imagine how I feel..:reeeeee:

So how come you can't? are you really that ugly compared to your brother?
Because he got the looks and I got the brain, sadly.
Society isn’t fair, man but have you tried approaching girls before? Don’t rope just yet until you have because you may as well just try before ending it.
Ofc I tried bro. I've read more PUA books than my brother read books in general. It's such an fucking injustice, because I put so much effort in getting a fucking girl, and he just has to say "hello" ... what the fuck is this.
I made a thread about my succes with foids:
https://incels.is/threads/once-upon-a-time.107825/
Sorry about that bro.

My brother is a legit slayer so imagine how I feel..:reeeeee:
Yes bro, but is he also mentally challenged low iq reddit / twitch no lifer who has literally nothing to offer except his looks?

Because he got the looks and I got the brain, sadly.

Ofc I tried bro. I've read more PUA books than my brother read books in general. It's such an fucking injustice, because I put so much effort in getting a fucking girl, and he just has to say "hello" ... what the fuck is this.
I made a thread about my succes with foids:
https://incels.is/threads/once-upon-a-time.107825/

Yes bro, but is he also mentally challenged low iq reddit / twitch no lifer who has literally nothing to offer except his looks?
Well, that is just painful, man. I think I remember that thread.

Last edited:
I would legit beat shit out of him or confort in a bad way. fucking hell bro. beat and make him disabled

evil bitches :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke:
This shit really gets to me. I tried so hard, read so many PUA books, gymceled, looksmaxxed, I tried to be a decent human being, but foids didn't give a fuck.
But when my degenerate brother who has nothing to offer says "hello" they want his cock.
This is a fucking injustice I can't take it.

You are entitled to a gf bro you deserve it more than him

I would legit beat shit out of him or confort in a bad way. fucking hell bro. beat and make him disabled
If it gets serious with this girl and if she is his gf, I will ignore him and her completly. He's a degenerate who doesn't know anything.
I try to teach him stuff, I try to show him how to work on his car, I try to explain him how to do his taxes, I give him financial advice, everything, but he does not give a shit and rather watch twitch.tv. he thinks I'm an idiot.
You are entitled to a gf bro you deserve it more than him
I don't think anyone is entitled. But I know for 100% sure that I have more to offer than him, I have higher education, earn more money, have more hobbies and interests, I have better knowledge and my life doesn't evolve around fortnite and twitch.tv.
I will literally rope if he can get a gf and I don't.

If it gets serious with this girl and if she is his gf, I will ignore him and her completly. He's a degenerate who doesn't know anything.
I try to teach him stuff, I try to show him how to work on his car, I try to explain him how to do his taxes, I give him financial advice, everything, but he does not give a shit and rather watch twitch.tv. he thinks I'm an idiot.

I don't think anyone is entitled. But I know for 100% sure that I have more to offer than him, I have higher education, earn more money, have more hobbies and interests, I have better knowledge and my life doesn't evolve around fortnite and twitch.tv.
I will literally rope if he can get a gf and I don't.
fuck him and her man dont give shit them. just fucking ignore him. dont even say hi back fuck them all sex havers

It truly sucks when there's a comparison is such a circumstance as that.

Are you serious? I've been often to clubs with friends. You usually have to offer a lot more than "Hello" to date a foid unless you're a Gigachad.

Yet, he's dating a girl.
I'm serious.

Same here dude. I busted my ass trying to get a job, learn guitar, get a car, ect. All of this to no avail in getting a gf. In my mid 20's I realized that it was just never going to happen.

My younger brother is Chadlite material in looks and obviously inherited my dad's genes. He's had girlfriends since middle school and he's with a solid 8/10 girl right now. He doesn't even have to try really. Its suicide fuel.

I worked so goddamn hard and everytime I try in life the world just kicks me in the fucking face and reminds me of what a loser I am.

See this is what I mean when I say that I don't expect a foid to be willing to date me right now, as I'm almost as bad as he is(the only difference is that I'm trying to change). But foids don't care about success or stability, as they don't need to anymore, it's legit all looks.
learn guitar
I made this mistake when I was younger.

See this is what I mean when I say that I don't expect a foid to be willing to date me right now, as I'm almost as bad as he is(the only difference is that I'm trying to change). But foids don't care about success or stability, as they don't need to anymore, it's legit all looks.

Mistake? Playing guitar (or any musical instrument in general) is an excellent cope. It's one of the few things I enjoy in life currently.

Mistake? Playing guitar (or any musical instrument in general) is an excellent cope. It's one of the few things I enjoy in life currently.
I didn't really enjoy it tbh, even after two years of practice.

You should punch his head in, make him feel powerless in front of the foid.

It's over for brothercels.

Brutal.

It's hard enough seeing physically attractive guys with no interest in self-improvement slay while we can't get anywhere no matter how hard we try; when it's your own brother slaying, it must be suifuel.

Maybe his bro is on incel forum too just we don't know
No bro, the only sites he browses are reddit, twitch.tv and pewdiepies yt channel.
Are you serious? I've been often to clubs with friends. You usually have to offer a lot more than "Hello" to date a foid unless you're a Gigachad.
Yes bro, that's what makes it so cruel. I asked him how he did it and he told me that he was on the dancefloor, she stood next to him, he said "Hello" and "How are you" while touching her on the shoulder. Are you fucking kidding me? If I'd touch a girl like that straight out of the blue, she would call security on me. I've studied PUA bullshit, analyzed social behavior, worked at my posture and gesture and achieved nothing ... meanwhile my normie npc brother who has no knowledge of anything just has to say 2 words to get a random girl interested in him. Are you fucking kidding me? Blackpill 100% confirmed. Fuck your personality boyos, all you need is the looks and you'll get girls with literally zero effort.
Same here dude. I busted my ass trying to get a job, learn guitar, get a car, ect. All of this to no avail in getting a gf. In my mid 20's I realized that it was just never going to happen.

My younger brother is Chadlite material in looks and obviously inherited my dad's genes. He's had girlfriends since middle school and he's with a solid 8/10 girl right now. He doesn't even have to try really. Its suicide fuel.

I worked so goddamn hard and everytime I try in life the world just kicks me in the fucking face and reminds me of what a loser I am.
I've observed this alot. Older brothers get the brain, younger brothers the looks. My condolences.

Maybe almost, but you can't be as bad as he is because you are on this forum, which already proves that you can use the internet for more than just twich.tv and pewdiepies youtube channel. But yes bro, it really just comes down to looks.
Brutal.

It's hard enough seeing physically attractive guys with no interest in self-improvement slay while we can't get anywhere no matter how hard we try; when it's your own brother slaying, it must be suifuel.
It wouldn't be as bad if I had any sort of respect for him, but it's impossible. He literally has zero interest in anything except fortnite and twitch.tv. He literally does nothing else. I don't even know what he's talking about with that foid because he has literally zero knowledge of anything except fortnite and league of legends. He also has no respect for me, even though I try to help and teach him and show him stuff.

No bro, the only sites he browses are reddit, twitch.tv and pewdiepies yt channel.

Yes bro, that's what makes it so cruel. I asked him how he did it and he told me that he was on the dancefloor, she stood next to him, he said "Hello" and "How are you" while touching her on the shoulder. Are you fucking kidding me? If I'd touch a girl like that straight out of the blue, she would call security on me. I've studied PUA bullshit, analyzed social behavior, worked at my posture and gesture and achieved nothing ... meanwhile my normie npc brother who has no knowledge of anything just has to say 2 words to get a random girl interested in him. Are you fucking kidding me? Blackpill 100% confirmed. Fuck your personality boyos, all you need is the looks and you'll get girls with literally zero effort.

I've observed this alot. Older brothers get the brain, younger brothers the looks. My condolences.

Maybe almost, but you can't be as bad as he is because you are on this forum, which already proves that you can use the internet for more than just twich.tv and pewdiepies youtube channel. But yes bro, it really just comes down to looks.

It wouldn't be as bad if I had any sort of respect for him, but it's impossible. He literally has zero interest in anything except fortnite and twitch.tv. He literally does nothing else. I don't even know what he's talking about with that foid because he has literally zero knowledge of anything except fortnite and league of legends. He also has no respect for me, even though I try to help and teach him and show him stuff.
How do u know. If he is into reddit bs maybe he is admin of cucktears

Is the girl he's dating ugly?