Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Chad best friend dropped his Plain Jane gf for a 10/10 and she's devastated

Another degenerate committing infidelity. He needs to be beheaded.
It's her fault for waiting for a chad and blowing off her looksmatches

I'm not so sure though. I think the best example is that Twilight shite. Kristen Stewart, who is clearly meant to represent every plain Jane bitch in high school manages to get with Ultra Vampire Chad.

That skewed how women think even more.

Women feed us those lines to keep us in line I think.

Kristen Stewart is not plain jane though. She's 7-9, depending on makeup

Kristen Stewart is not plain jane though. She's 7-9, depending on makeup

Nah 7 at best with makeup.

Here's her looking natural non photoshopped:-

https://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/...wNjI2MjA2Mw@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

here's Lucy Pinder (a 10 in my eyes) looking natural:-

https://i2.cinestaan.com/image-bank/1500-1500/67001-68000/67267.jpg

There's a clear 3 points difference between them at least. If her and Lucy Pinder stood next to each other in a club with full makeup she would be crowded out by men throwing themselves at Pinder.

Thank you for the story. It brought me immense happiness. If only I was able to dump her. I’d laugh at her suicidal face.

Nah I'd rather she just found a good average man and forget the delusion that she's good enough for Chad. That'd be good for a guy like him. I don't wish death on anyone.
Unlikely because she already had her dream guy, Chad. What other man can compete? She will be a bitter hag to whatever average guy she meets, guaranteed.

Unlikely because she already had her dream guy, Chad. What other man can compete? She will be a bitter hag to whatever average guy she meets, guaranteed.

And if that's the case at least she'll be miserable :D