Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My chad lite uncle gets foids my age

• Thread starter Virginscarecrow999
  • Start date
Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
My uncle is 35 never left home works a shit tier job and still bangs 20 year old foids meanwhile I'm 20 going on 21 never had a girlfriend or a positive experience with any foids every week he's bringing different foids in and they are always young and cute wtf how is this mommas boy slaying meanwhile i was working a higher paying job then him and got nothing not a drop the age pill only effects normies and incels once a chad always a chad:feelsrope:

Cause he’s chad. Water is wet

Fuck fuck fuck I would already lose it if I had an uncle fucking prime JBs while I’m still rotting away my prime :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: at least my uncle is a fat beta buxx for a land whale :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::blackpill:

Chad doesn't even need to be successful. He can be a deadbeat NEET and foids will throw themselves at him.

Last edited:
Chad doesn't even be successful. He can be a deadbeat NEET and foids will throw themselves at him.
Funny thing is he is a deadbeat he has a kid he hasn't seen in three years jfl

Don't forget red pill theory - women are much more attracted to deadbeats who are physically attractive and abusive, than they are a gentleman nice guy. PUAs say to act more like those deadbeats, even show you have little money and you're not going to be a provider to them. Like others say water is wet, nothing really surprising about that story.

He probably just has a good personality :soy:

Don't forget red pill theory - women are much more attracted to deadbeats who are physically attractive and abusive, than they are a gentleman nice guy. PUAs say to act more like those deadbeats, even show you have little money and you're not going to be a provider to them. Like others say water is wet, nothing really surprising about that story.

this is the reason why none of us will get any unused fuckhole :feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww::feelsaww:

Jfl at those PUA strategies. Women are not attracted to nice guys bc average looking dudes are the ones trying to get pussy with being nice. Good looking men don’t act nice bc they don’t need to do so. A sub5 bad guy is an Incel.

Looks>Everything
At least you're being a good cuck by contributing to a society that despises you by wageslaving

Looks>Everything
At least you're being a good cuck by contributing to a society that despises you by wageslaving
I don't work anymore I'm neet now

If you're a Chad you can put down JB until your late 70s.

IT'S OVER. :feelsokman: