Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do so many foids drive SUVs?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I ride my bicycle alot to work and back. I always see foids texting while driving their SUVs. It makes me really angry. I just wanna take a huge rock and throw at their windshield. It would take 20 seconds for them to react because foids are retarded smart-phone addicted whores. Why do all foids drive SUVs? I've never seen a foid drive a small car except for those moped cars zoomer foids drive.

big cars for boss girls :bigbrain:

big cars for boss girls :bigbrain:
They always want the biggest and best things. Even if they lived in a castle they would still complain and would want more.

Here in chadstralia foids only own SUV's if they have kids idk about where you are, its pretty common if they have kids though, younger and childless foids wont usually have a SUV

Here in chadstralia foids only own SUV's if they have kids idk about where you are, its pretty common if they have kids though, younger and childless foids wont usually have a SUV
My parents never had an SUV and they had 3 kids. They had a Mazda 323. I hate how normies always want to keep up with the Joneses.

My parents never had an SUV and they had 3 kids. They had a Mazda 323. I hate how normies always want to keep up with the Joneses.
They are just good for space and stuff, seating multiple children or sports equipment.

My mother would always complain about the height of these cars obstructing her view while driving, my mother never owned a SUV so I guess all the other SUV's would heightmog my mothers car so to speak

If they get in an accident they're more protected in an SUV than they would be in a regular car. I personally hate driving SUVs and don't think I'd ever own one. The space thing is such cope tbh how often do you really need that much room to store shit in your car.

"muh safety and so that I can sit up high" :foidSoy:

If they get in an accident they're more protected in an SUV than they would be in a regular car..
I see, so they mainly drive SUVs so they can text and drive more safely.

SUVs are stupid and pointless. At least you already know someone is a low IQ idiot if he drives an SUV so you can avoid them more easily

Unironically :lul:
They have to text Chad safely. Texting while driving is as dangerous as drinking under the influence. Studies also shows that foids text while drive more than men, what a shocker.

They have to text Chad safely. Texting while driving is as dangerous as drinking under the influence. Studies also shows that foids text while drive more than men, what a shocker.
Normies in general love using their phone while driving. It makes me so mad. If I wanna do something as simole as switch songs where I have to go on my phone I'll pull over (or just deal with it if I'm on the highway)

SUVs are stupid and pointless. At least you already know someone is a low IQ idiot if he drives an SUV so you can avoid them more easily
True. This is why I drive my fathers low slung sedan

Need to rape thosr whores