Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My conditions for coming back

YuiIsMyCope

YuiIsMyCope

Self-banned
-
Ok so you will be granted freedom,but because of your past actions, these special conditions will be imposed on you

1. You will be banned from posting in sewers, you will have to make an attempt at contributing to this forum in ways, of knowledge, personal experience, theories, humor etc etc empty posts from you will not be tolerated unless you mock a retarded post with a fitting meme/gif response

2. Your postcount will be reset to zero so you get a fresh start and you will not stand on empty posts to flex on users with less postcount than you.

Do you agree with these conditions?

All that because of a postmaxxing bot? JFL

You're not contributing to the forum in a meaningful way, by making this thread; back to the Appeals section you go! :feelsbaton:

You're not contributing to the forum in a meaningful way, by making this thread; back to the Appeals section you go! :feelsbaton:
this counts as personal experience

Моdѕ whеn wіll уоu lеt mе роѕtmахх аgаіn?

you must write a 30 page essay about how inceldom relates to the human condition
dedsrs? I will unironically do that if you promise to let me postmaxx after

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back